thoughts on neons ?

cerealuk

was alway dubious about neons on cars considering them a bit townie, however saw some very well done green neons on a black zed last night, was a stock zed as far as i could see but the green neons set it off really well

anyone had any experience with fitting them, also how legal are they? I've heard they are fine as long as you cant see the bulbs ?

There really is no point in asking that type of question to a wide audience as all you will get is mixed answers.

Its totally a personal taste thing and will depend on your other mods. I wouldnt think NEONS would look out of place on a show car but I do look at people with them on at night driving round and think what a chav (even though I used to have them myself many moons ago) Most people think Neons look chav but then there are a huge crowd of MAX Power readers that love them so it just depends on who you are trying to impress. I always think that if you saw them and you liked them then get them. You cant ask for more then personal opinion and if your opinion is that they look cool then get them - just be prepared to receive a shed load of negative comments from those that dont share your opinion.

Modding is all personal but lets be honest most people want everyone to like what theyve done. You get NEONS then be prepared to have half the world think "wow bright lights" and the other half think "oh my god what a plank!"