Anyone had strangers loving the Zed recently?

AK350Z

Had, as we say up here, a "Reet good craic" with a retired bloke called Steve in halfords car park this afternoon. He was loving the Zed so much i struggled to get a word in for a good 20mins! Sound chap he was, i wasn't in a rush, so i obliged and gave him the full Zed monty! :lol:

Also had a nice comment at the petrol station later on. Feeling very happy tonight for some reason, guess Zeds are still reguarded as some kind of pocket exotic!

Good Times!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last weekend was one of the neighbours kids birthdays. About 20 sets of parents were turning up to drop off and pick up their kids for the party whilst I was outside giving the car a good wash, wax and clean inside. Had comments from about 80% of them. About 2 weeks ago two random workmen from around the corner stopped and had a good 10 minute chat with me too.

Like you have said AK350Z, the Zed is still quite an exotic car with stunning looks. It still makes me laugh when people turn to look when you drive past them. :teeth:

just moved into a new flat and the couple downstairs were crawling all over it when i first arrived, they then asked me what it was and was it Russian because of all the Z badges on it!! :lol:

I did realise that it actually doesnt have one nissan badge on it though so i guess most people would be unsure!

Plenty of young lads shouting "that is one sick motor bruv" :lol: Thanks... i guess? then i had some guy in the petrol garage calling it "a beast of a car" then followed me flashing his lights and sticking his thumb up at me :wacko: theres some strange peolpe around! :lol:

"Sick", :lol: only in good old essex aye kieth :lol:

Just remembered, i parked in a local multi-storey the other week. I'd walked off only to realise i'd forgot my ticket. When i got back to the car, a woman was trying to get down the 3 inch gap behind the car to see what it was :scare::lol:

if i came out and saw a cat sat on my bonnet, i would return with one of two weapon choices - a bucket full of hot water or my 3 wood with graphite shaft :rant:

That's cruel.

A spray with water (not while on the bonnet) is the best course of action.

I assume you were joking though.....

I take it the cat is just sitting on the warm bonnets?

Everytime I see a cat on my car I regret the day I gave up paintballing. 22 shots per second would have sorted it out.........:yahoo:

I hate cats but couldn't hurt them, just a knock at the window usually is enough to scare them off.

it is a bonnet whore, every new car that lines up it leaves the car its on and jumps on the next one, the silver zed owner i know so i moved the cat 'skipping my car' and applied the cat to the next newest car with a space next to it.

Cat will do this until it reaches the end of the line (always a mk2 golf gti) and then go to sleep on it :thumbs:

I cant imagine that this cat has a particually stressful life but who knows...