Anyone had strangers loving the Zed recently?

AK350Z

Had my medical check-up at work today.

When I pulled into the med center carpark, I was spotted by the ladies that work there and when I got to reception they all mentioned what a nice car I have.

I thanked them politely, when one of them produced a plastic cup and told me to wee in it...

:lol: reminds me when someone I know got given a cup at hospital and the nurse said we need a sample to run some tests, he looked at her wierd and she went you know... you go to the toilet in this as we need to run some tests, he went of came back and the look on her face.... number 2 :scare::headhurt::lol: my sides hurt so much I cried in pain laughing, was one of the funniest days of my life, the nurse put her face in her hands and was speechless, he looked at me as Im still rolling from one end of the unit to the other trying not to wet myself :lol::lol: He aint been back since, not the brightest bulb :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I pulled into the med center carpark, I was spotted by the ladies that work there and when I got to reception they all mentioned what a nice car I have.

I thanked them politely, when one of them produced a plastic cup and told me to wee in it...

:lol: reminds me when someone I know got given a cup at hospital and the nurse said we need a sample to run some tests, he looked at her wierd and she went you know... you go to the toilet in this as we need to run some tests, he went of came back and the look on her face.... number 2 :scare::headhurt::lol: my sides hurt so much I cried in pain laughing, was one of the funniest days of my life, the nurse put her face in her hands and was speechless, he looked at me as Im still rolling from one end of the unit to the other trying not to wet myself :lol::lol: He aint been back since, not the brightest bulb :lol:

PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...

Came out of my local B&Q yesterday to find two men and a woman looking at my car in the car park.

I walked towards my Zed just as they started to make their way to the entrance and said

"Is that your car?"

"Yes it is"

"Looks very nice mate"

"Sounds even better"

They carried on towards the entrance when they turned around to see me get in the car.

They stood there waiting for me to fire her up.

As soon as the K1 rumbled to life they smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

I just rolled off the couch reading that. :clap:

I'll be honest I thought it was going another way altogether.....

Working in the oil industry I've done a lot of peeing in cups. I was requested to do the number 2 test at a medical centre in Moscow. I pretended I didn't understand and they moved on. Some things in life are just wrong!

I'll be honest I thought it was going another way altogether.....

Same here :lol: