Anyone had strangers loving the Zed recently?

AK350Z

I take it the cat is just sitting on the warm bonnets?

Everytime I see a cat on my car I regret the day I gave up paintballing. 22 shots per second would have sorted it out.........:yahoo:

I hate cats but couldn't hurt them, just a knock at the window usually is enough to scare them off.

:lol::lol: i get told i'm cruel and you get nothing for blowing it away with a semi automatic paintball gun!! :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because I wasn't looking!

Just don't hurt my cat! Or there will be trouble! :boxing::boxing::boxing::lol:

Honestly if cats bug you at home spray them with the hose as they enter the garden.

Leave orange peels down where you don't want them to go.

Chuck stuff / scare them???? I bet you that costs you hundreds in paint repair.

My dad scared my childhood cat (RIP) as it had jumped on his 2 week old Merc. It cost him £600!

A few times I've seen the words 'Nice Motor' mouthed as I drove past. Once in Magnets I came out to find a load of chippies and builders standing round the car and on another occasion saw a bloke cross the road at some lights, he eyeballed me, crossed back and waited at the side to watch me set off from the lights.

That's because I wasn't looking!

Just don't hurt my cat! Or there will be trouble! :boxing::boxing::boxing::lol:

Honestly if cats bug you at home spray them with the hose as they enter the garden.

Leave orange peels down where you don't want them to go.

Chuck stuff / scare them???? I bet you that costs you hundreds in paint repair.

My dad scared my childhood cat (RIP) as it had jumped on his 2 week old Merc. It cost him £600!

I dont mind cats really...off to go and cover my car with orange peel now though just in case :teeth:

Frequently get comments, almost 5 years on. Even rolling into display at car shows, even with stonechips, the Zed gets admiring comments which always amuses me with some of the motors that are at those shows. Might be because not many of the cars arriving are driven by women. :blush: Who knows. :lol:

Pickd up my little cousin at college today and all the beauty therapy students where shouting " ooh ditch her and give me a ride" I have to say i was tempted :blush::lol:

thats cos they wanted a gay pet :lol::p

had lots of people stare at my old z, people taking pics, m girlfriend funnily enough thought the car looked hideous :wacko:

Pickd up my little cousin at college today and all the beauty therapy students where shouting " ooh ditch her and give me a ride" I have to say i was tempted :blush::lol:

which college is that Jay? I've got a day off tomorrow! :lol::lol::lol:

Metropolitan college in glasgow buddy ;)

Some little hotties.................................. and they were atleast 17 :yahoo::lol:

which college is that Jay? I've got a day off tomorrow! :lol::lol::lol:

Some nursery school close to where he lives lol :lol:

When my dad got his first azure and we stopped in a petrol station the woman at the counter said nice car and colour then as we were staying at my grandmas we came back through her town and a guy was leaning on a window sill jumped up and shouted "Thats more like it! f***ing hell!" :lol: no word of a lie. And you could hear people going " look a 350z" B) and when my dad drops my lil bro off at school all the kids say your dads cars well nice etc.

Managed to stop traffic on Friday night down the main street in Aberdeen as a hen party of about a dozen ladies came onto the road, made me wind the window down and proceeded to argue with me that Nissan did not make nice cars like that!!

"Its never a Nissan, they just make sh1tty Micra's, nae bonnie cars like 'at."

For those from Aberdeen, it was just outside Jumpin' Jaks on Union Street, i'll say no more!

Managed to stop traffic on Friday night down the main street in Aberdeen as a hen party of about a dozen ladies came onto the road, made me wind the window down and proceeded to argue with me that Nissan did not make nice cars like that!!

For those from Aberdeen, it was just outside Jumpin' Jaks on Union Street, i'll say no more!

Probably went something like

Girls - hey min, 'ats a smert motor like. fit is et?

Chris - Nissan 350Z

Girls - Ma Ma un Da huv a micra. Nissun da mak cars like at

Chris - Yes they do. It's a Nissan

Girls - Hey min ya bam, ats nae a nissan!

I'm stopping now. Aberdeen minks depress me. Torry quines are nae good!

Chris being a classy Westhillian spoke properly of course! :D

Probably went something like

Girls - hey min, 'ats a smert motor like. fit is et?

Chris - Nissan 350Z

Girls - Ma Ma un Da huv a micra. Nissun da mak cars like at

Chris - Yes they do. It's a Nissan

Girls - Hey min ya bam, ats nae a nissan!

I'm stopping now. Aberdeen minks depress me. Torry quines are nae good!

Chris being a classy Westhillian spoke properly of course! :D

I wont lie to you Stew, Mr McNaught would've hit the roof at the grammatical faux pas'!! But you're spot on with the dialogue ;)

Had my medical check-up at work today.

When I pulled into the med center carpark, I was spotted by the ladies that work there and when I got to reception they all mentioned what a nice car I have.

I thanked them politely, when one of them produced a plastic cup and told me to wee in it...

Had my medical check-up at work today.

When I pulled into the med center carpark, I was spotted by the ladies that work there and when I got to reception they all mentioned what a nice car I have.

I thanked them politely, when one of them produced a plastic cup and told me to wee in it...

PMSL :lol::lol: