2009 Track based shows

H5

Last year we were present at a number of shows and I am looking to organise more again this year. I'm trying to gauge interest so can you give me an indication of which shows you might like to attend.

List from Live Promotions is:-

ISTS - Donington Park, 11/12th April 2009

JTS - Silverstone, Sun 31st May 2009

Autotuner - Brands Hatch, Sun 28th June 2009 - NOW CANCELLED

Modified & Performance North East - Croft, Sun 19th July 2009

Donny - Doncaster Racecourse, 26/27th September 2009

All of these (except Donny) will have some track time available, so if we get the right numbers then we can get discounted / dedicated track time. Nothing mental, just some legal driving at speed.

We had some great shows last year, and get great support from out traders.

Cheers,

Rob.

ISTS - Donington Park, 11/12th April 2009 YES

JTS - Silverstone, Sun 31st May 2009 YES

Autotuner - Brands Hatch, Sun 28th June 2009 NO

Modified & Performance North East - Croft, Sun 19th July 2009 HOPEFULLY

Donny - Doncaster Racecourse, 26/27th September 2009 YES

Cheers for doing the organising again rob and if you need a hand with anything give me a bell, have you still got my number?!

Im undecided on the track time like last year :lol: if its just dedicated to us then i could well be interested!!!!

what will you be doing?! a thread for each of the shows closer to the time?? shall we get the ISTS one started now?! :thumbs:

No problem mate. If your number is still the same then yep I still have it. PM me if it is different. Be good to catch up again!

I will have a think about the track time. It is pretty good value I think and having done it once before I felt it was a good experience. The aim I think is to get as many of us as possible on one session then it limits anyone being out with us.

I will start a thread for each show as it comes up. Good idea, I'll kick off the ISTS one now... :thumbs:

Croft is the only one I am off for this year. :headhurt:

You'' be welcome to crash at mine and Lauras place for that if you didnt fancy driving cross country early in the morning.

Only live half hour from the circuit :thumbs:

Croft is the only one I am off for this year. :headhurt:

You'' be welcome to crash at mine and Lauras place for that if you didnt fancy driving cross country early in the morning.

Only live half hour from the circuit :thumbs:

Do you complain about the noise! :p

that an open invite for us all lexx ;)

:scare: Only got a 2 bedroom flat! And havent even moved into it yet!

Stew - thats half hour on 70mph dual carriageways. The seagulls make more noise than Croft does from where I am!

that an open invite for us all lexx ;)

:scare: Only got a 2 bedroom flat! And havent even moved into it yet!

Stew - thats half hour on 70mph dual carriageways. The seagulls make more noise than Croft does from where I am!

Wouldn't stop most of the bandwagon jumpers that complain to the BBC without even watching or listening to anything! :lol::lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...