Stubby Aerial

Zee

The first thing i have to change on my Zed is the huge aerial resembling something from a radio controlled car! :lol:

I've had a look on ebay but i dont want to buy something cheap and nasty that doesn't work very well as all the ones listed as been 350z compatible are only about 2-3 quid!

Am i right in thiking the Honda S2000 Aerial fits the Zed? Is this the aerial of choice?

-Matt

• 2 weeks later...

so guys, what is the verdict i'm confused, is the reception better with the original aerial or changing to the honda stubby? i have the original on still i think, and the reception is terrible. i have an alpine double din head unit fitted if that makes a difference.

cheers

Reception is fine, not as good as with the original 8ft antennae array, but works fine for me.

It was this one:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_376731_langId_-1_categoryId_165622

Ripspeed Black Aluminium Aerial.

thanks mate, i'm confused now, you say that reception isnt as good as the original flag pole, but i'm finding the reception terrible with the original, should i change?

Reception is fine, not as good as with the original 8ft antennae array, but works fine for me.

It was this one:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_376731_langId_-1_categoryId_165622

Ripspeed Black Aluminium Aerial.

thanks mate, i'm confused now, you say that reception isnt as good as the original flag pole, but i'm finding the reception terrible with the original, should i change?

Just get a stubby :lol: , looks so much better :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...