Long Time Lurker...

First time poster. :blush:

I have to confess to owning a sunset a few years ago and spent a lot of time reading up priceless gems of info from the forum.Then unfortunately I sold the old Zed - I needed something more practical at the time and the old girl spent most of her life stuck in traffic jams on the M25 :rant: so I went for an R32 with DSG!

However I couldn't help but miss the WOW-factor I got from the Zed so after looking for a while (and not being able to make my mind up what colour I was after) I am now the proud owner of a shiny black GT4. Bought just in time for it to try pretending its a white one under all the snow.

So apologies for the crappy pic - best I could do before the blizzards :)

I've bought her as a bit of a project car, its a long-term keeper and I want it 'just so'... so plenty of work to do/mods in the pipeline starting with:

-New boots (probably Falkens)

-Soundproofing

-Junk the Bose and if I'm feeling brave, install a carputer

That lot should keep me out of mischief for a week or two! Hopefully I'll be able to spend a bit more time contributing to the forum as well :)

OmESNFoDIF2HTNU5V6d_xQ?feat=directlink

IMG00204.jpg

Here it is...

IMG00204.jpg

I did right click and copied properties and then put the tags around it. Just as a tip, always make sure the code ends in .jpg etc as it won't work if anything apprears after it.

I picked that up from here!

:welcome: by the way!

Thanks all for the welcomes! And also for the help and advice sorting out the pic. I'll just have to get more practice in until I get it right :)

To answer the questions raised, my name is Rick but I don't own a deli unfortunately. :D The hangover of an email address set up by a mate about 10 years ago that has just stuck...

And the Homer Simpson voice was saying "wooohoo! in the background as I bought the Zed :lol: