A Big Happy Zed Birthday to.

martinmac

Lord Beavis Of Wales.

A very happy birthday Dave for Wednesday. I will be off for most of the day so thought i would post this up now.

Have a great evening, I will be standing by to delete any late evening posts you make. :thumbs:

From memory its a semi biggie, the birthday that is :lol:

Thanks guys :thumbs: And for the record i will be 45 Keith ;):lol: Was going to play poker tonight but i am just too tired. The only present i want from you lot is your attendance in Wales :thumbs:

Sorry Stan the zed is undriveable at the moment, it s having a little work done to it. ;)

Thanks guys :thumbs: And for the record i will be 45 Keith ;):lol: Was going to play poker tonight but i am just too tired. The only present i want from you lot is your attendance in Wales :thumbs:

Sorry Stan the zed is undriveable at the moment, it s having a little work done to it. ;)

Fitting a cooker :p

Fitting a cooker :p

Having a Hotpoint lip fitted with a Zanussi turbo charger which will give me 470 bhp at 40 degrees at the wheels B):lol::lol: