My UK 350z GT NISMO is for sale ***SOLD***

Daaave

THE CAR IS NOW SOLD.

UK 350z coupe with every desirable option added when supplied as new by Nissan UK. Specification includes:

- 350z GT in Azure metallic blue

- V6, 3498cc, 24v

- 276bhp @ 6200rpm

- 268lb ft @ 4800rpm (more torque than all later engines)

- Full Nissan service history

- 53,000 miles

- First registered October 2004 (54 reg)

- NISMO bodykit (front lip, side skirts, rear wing & rear spats - £2800 option when new)

- NISMO 19" LMGT4 wheels (£1200 option when new, good tread remaining on all tyres)

- NISMO 'Weldina' s/steel exhaust (£1200 when new)

- K&N typhoon induction kit (£250 when new)

- Brembo brakes (4 new discs and pads ~ 6 months ago)

- Normal GT refinements

- Heated black leather seats with electric adjustment

- Bluetooth phone connection with voice activation

- Cruise control

- BOSE 6 disc CD changer & subwoofer

- Xenon headlights

- Climate control air con

- Ipod connector wired into OEM head unit with line-in cable into dashboard cubby hole

- Ipod / sat nav power connection wired into dashboard cubby hole

- MOT till Oct 2009

£13,500 ono.

Any inspection welcome, I can provide the RAC inspection info from when I had the car inspected before I bought it.

I am a bit reluctant to sell my pride and joy, but it's a crime for me to keep driving it to work every day and keep racking the motorway miles up.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Note: All photos are of my car, not taken from a website (I do a bit of photography).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone, I'll be very sad to see the car go :( But Hopefully bigger and better things await (still haven't decided what will replace the Zed).

I'd love to see it go to another forum member, the car has never missed a beat over the last ~30k miles that I've done in it and I'm sure that will continue!

Thanks guys. Anyone that sees the car will hopefully agree that it is in good condition for it's age and mileage and they appreciate the benefit of the 'sensible extras' over a non-Nismo car.

The interesting thing is, the longer the ad stays live and the more people I talk to about it in salesman mode - the more I want to just keep it! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Another very fine example of a well kept zed that was seen on the Wales drive out. Sorry to see that you are selling. Hope it remains known to the forum. :)

Hope so - especially as this month's 350z-uk calendar pic :thumbs:

Just had a look at your car and B)

The daft thing is everything on your mod list and from the pictures covers all my dreams of how i want my car to look. :D:D

If you do not get any positive offers i would be very interested in the wheels and other bits on your car.

Hope you do get what you want for it. :D

Would you take £10k and a Toyota Yaris? :teeth:

Y'know if you'd asked me that about a month ago before we bought my missus her car then I might have said yes!

£5k and an A3? :lol:

Full tank of fuel? ;)

Would you take £10k and a Toyota Yaris? :teeth:

Y'know if you'd asked me that about a month ago before we bought my missus her car then I might have said yes!

£5k and an A3? :lol:

Full tank of fuel? ;)

I'm only in Coleshill so I'll drop it to you :thumbs::lol: