Top Secret Knob

jamesyj

I wanted a Nismo Titanium jobbie and then I happened across this Top Secret one on Newera.

http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.aspx ... 3&tabid=54

I'm very tempted, it'd have to be gold of course, but I have a black Zed so I'm unsure how it'll look. Black leather with little orange stitching, perhaps it could work? I have gold calipers...

In my head I think it'll look the dogs but sometimes things don't turn out like that.

So with opening into a field of innuendo;

If anyone has a nice knob made by Top Secret, I'd love to see pics!

I think the Top Secret one is the same as the Trust/GReddy/HKS one so pics of those will be appreciated.

that knob was so secret i'd never seen it before.

but not to my liking, i still prefer the nismo knob the normal titanium with shift pattern, not the titanium gt. :blush:

just still can't get over the fact that i'll have to fork out nearly £100 for it :dry:

gone are the good old days when a richbrook for £25 would fit :dry:

It'll be a new experience to have a knob that's too hot to handle!

I was thinking to go along with the Top Secret knob (in gold), a new gaiter, in black leather with orange stitching (subtle!) to match the seats.

I think this'd look rather swish.

I was showing the girls at work pictures of my future knob, they were impressed!

First time for a proper drive today since fitting my new knob...

Would have failed my driving test today as I couldnt keep my hand off it...

I was quite suprised how warm it had become considering it started off cold...

Quite interesting that there is now no vibrations running through it as its quite weighty...

finhead.jpg

Fnarr! Fnarr!

Also interesting that you know exactly what gear your in... something I didnt all the time

BTW... Totally off topic.... Did a google search for Finbarr Saunders.... And there is someone out there with the same name!!

And this is him

tn_Finbarr.JPG

D4_SA_Saunders_t200.jpg

And no I havnt just spent the last 10 mins looking for other people with Viz character names!!:blush:

• 2 months later...

i'm looking for the greddy gear knob, can't make my mind up between there ball type or the funky one. have found the funcky one but only with the 5 gear pattern on ebay, have googled it but not finding anything.

plus on ebay they are around £40 for the greddy on, but the top secret one on the website on page 1 is nearly £80, i don't get it, they're the same design, probably from the same manufacturer, yet almost twice the price for tio secret.

i'm looking for the greddy gear knob, can't make my mind up between there ball type or the funky one. have found the funcky one but only with the 5 gear pattern on ebay, have googled it but not finding anything.

plus on ebay they are around £40 for the greddy on, but the top secret one on the website on page 1 is nearly £80, i don't get it, they're the same design, probably from the same manufacturer, yet almost twice the price for tio secret.

no one have any ideas of a good supplier of these, i can't find one anywhere?