Colour of samco hoses, choices ? ? ?

M350ZB

Right guys,

Cant sodding make my mind up, samco hose's, been wanting to get a full set for ages, was going to at ESR, but time was running out, so didnt. Cant make my bloody mind up with what colour. first was pretty set on red hoses all round, as red allways been my colour. Then thought. wanting to get a summit strut brace,the end of the strut bar are orange, so then thought orange threw-out, i know i could get the ends sprayed up to match the hose's e.t.c, but really cant make me mind up. The thing is i have a blade 350z, in my eyes a hard choice to make with picking the colour of under bonnet hose's, e.t.c, like if it was a red zed, red hoses, a blue = blue, a black zed defo red, but what for a blade (silver), any thoughts at all guys..........., or should i just get off my arse and make a desicion, :lol:

:headhurt:

Any colour but red! :p

Choices

454c_1_sbl.JPG

or best of both!

news_13_samco_2.jpg

Or you could get intouch with your feminine side and go pink...

They will do any of the colours for the zed but they are special order... so you can choose one and then spend 2 weeks wondering if you picked the right one and then change your mind!

Defo agree with the orange, I want the same ones. I was asking Andrew at ESR just before xmas and he said they where special order for ESR and took up too 6 months to get them :blush:

A group buy direct to Samco for orange hoses might get them but we could do with a contact from Andrew to help things. Just a thought!

you have to be careful with the strut with the ends sprayed if your going to keep taking it off to add other parts or polish the plenum as the paint wont like having a nut screwed onto it too may times and the paint will split... you may want to try rubber washers as a barrier!

This applies to both paint and powdercoating....

Kev at envy can supply ready powdercoated struts in any colour if your interested!

Defo agree with the orange, I want the same ones. I was asking Andrew at ESR just before xmas and he said they where special order for ESR and took up too 6 months to get them :blush:

A group buy direct to Samco for orange hoses might get them but we could do with a contact from Andrew to help things. Just a thought!

Some suppliers may have stock but samco only make when they have enough orders to start the machines up.... Unless you go blue!

Samco don't sell direct to the public afaik. Its a shame really they are only 10mins down the road from me

Kev at envy can supply ready powdercoated struts in any colour if your interested!

Are these summit ones, and basically the orange bits the colour of your choice ?

They can do any as they have a powdercoat shop and used to do all of Phils stuff... My cusco with the red ends was done by them...

Are these summit ones, and basically the orange bits the colour of your choice ?

They can do any as they have a powdercoat shop and used to do all of Phils stuff... My cusco with the red ends was done by them...

Cool will have to give them a ring possibly, cheers mark :thumbs: , and shire, really liek the look of that :boxing::lol: