martinmac

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said sailing was easy :p

Its only because I didnt check it over the weekend :cry:

I need a turbo baby!

What happens if I create a second boat, where would that start? Do they dump you in the middle of the field to start?

Just joined. My boats name is "The Flying Zed" bit corney but its all I could think of this early in the morning!

Currently in 67566th place but that is going to drop rapidly. My only boat experience is sitting in a dinghy in a swimming pool when I was younger on holiday :wacko:

Right, I've given up. I've restarted with "The Fair Lady 2". Put me back in a bit more contention now I havent been mored up for a weekend :lol:

Confusingly. although my old boat is further from the finish, it has a higher place! How does the ranking work?!

Right, I've given up. I've restarted with "The Fair Lady 2". Put me back in a bit more contention now I havent been mored up for a weekend :lol:

Confusingly. although my old boat is further from the finish, it has a higher place! How does the ranking work?!

Remember its run by the French ;)

Remember its run by the French ;)

:lol:

although your racing against other boats, think of it more like a rally, with different stages and your racing against the clock,

your score will be affected by the distance from the finish, and how far off the race line you are. and the speed at which you complete the stage.