2006 350z GT RED....impossible?

R800NER

Ever since I test drove a zed (276bhp) in October, I have been convinced to spend my hard earned cash on one for my 21st birthday in May. However, I am after a red one with GT pack....which seems to be impossible to find!!!

I am wondering whether to just settle for a blue? Or would I be likely to find a ~2006 350Z GT for less than £15,000 by May the 20th?

I have already bought most of the toys for it (Official NISMO parts):

img00405smallwl7.jpg

wheels1smalltt2.jpg

w640.png

I turn 21 on the 20th of May and cannot wait to get out of this car (Golf)...insurance has given me the thumbs up!

So... do I hold out and pray for a red one even if it isn't a facelift (has to have the GT pack though)? or do I just get an Azure and nismo it up??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azure is the better colour anyway.....but then again I would say that! ;)

May is still a while away and it's a buyers market so I would hold off for a while, keep your eyes peeled on here, Pistonheads and Autotrader etc and see what happens. :)

Yeh, it's tough guys.... I am addicted to autotrader and pistonheads and the forums.... .I check about 4 times a day :lol:

I want it to look like this:

nismo350z1zi4.jpg

I have bought all the NISMO bits... which I thought would be the hard bit locating official bits.

Thanks for the heads up on the wheels CS, 19inch LMGT4 wheel nuts, caps and tyres with 5mm tread for £882 including delivery.

I owe you one ;)

P.s. I need to speak with your guys about fitting and spraying still!

:D

You're very welcome, you bagged yourself a true bargain, timing was perfect… B)

I have your number to hand, we’ll go through the options together, including the sides too… :)

:thumbs:

Yeh, it's tough guys.... I am addicted to autotrader and pistonheads and the forums.... .I check about 4 times a day :lol:

I want it to look like this:

nismo350z1zi4.jpg

I have bought all the NISMO bits... which I thought would be the hard bit locating official bits.

I've always liked this:

chilliNismo.jpg

Deep dish Nismo's :wub:

ul b pi**ed off if u find a nice red one with all the toys already attached! lol reds a good shout- it was my 2nd choice after azure but i helo out till i got the 1 i wanted, do the same mate dont go for 2nd best

i thought i was doin well buyin a z at 25 yrs old- but 21?? good on u mate lol

Ever since I test drove a zed (276bhp) in October, I have been convinced to spend my hard earned cash on one for my 21st birthday in May. However, I am after a red one with GT pack....which seems to be impossible to find!!!

So... do I hold out and pray for a red one even if it isn't a facelift (has to have the GT pack though)? or do I just get an Azure and nismo it up??

http://www.midglamorgan-usedcars.co.uk/used-cars-for-sale.asp?orderID=433&vendor=117570

Offer 15k for this. Bet you would get it no problem!

http://www.midglamorgan-usedcars.co.uk/used-cars-for-sale.asp?orderID=433&vendor=117570

Offer 15k for this. Bet you would get it no problem!

That is horrendously overpriced :scare: