2006 350z GT RED....impossible?

R800NER

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one on Autotrader has been there for about 3 months!!! I will stay away from it I think.

The others are a bit overpriced, I am hoping that with the new numberplate (09) coming out and 370Z later this year that a 2006 model will fall into budget.

I love your car ersen, looks really tidy without the spoiler actually.... got anymore photos from the side and rear? Not sure if I should use my NISMO spoiler or not now!

Just had the wheels delivered and boy are they stunning, I could sit here all day staring at these babies! Just gotta get a car before May and I am laughing :D

thx :D yeah i prefered it without the spoiler too :p

heres 1 more pic i have, ill have a look for a full side shot

that red one on autotrader looks nice, u think its a damage repair?? they could have at least matched the paint better :p

(dont mind the rims, should have some deep ass black with red lips (lenso d1r) on there soon :D:D)

Yum, very tidy.....hmmmm I will have a think.

After driving my Golf around, I simply cannot wait for a red one to come about if I don't see one by May.

Anyone have any photos of a NISMO 350z in Azure blue? I searched everywhere and haven't seen one azure nismo kitted zed with the LMGT4 wheels..... maybe I could be a first :D

Oh that is quite nice, though I think if I don't get a red one I won't be satisfied!

What suspension you getting? You'll find when you put the Nismo's on the front wont be too bad but it will look quite high from the back and a drop will make it look 100 times better!

Top tip: i'd coat your wheels in lots of wheel sealant while they are off the car as i learnt the hard way with mine and one of the outer lips got chipped and the laquer started to peel off. :headhurt:

Is this suitable... :thumbs: (Sorry if you've already seen it)

http://www.windsors.uk.com/usedcars/car ... d0=DK54VUL

It’s overpriced, but I’m sure there’s room for movement in price… :)

:thumbs:

Wow, hadn't seen that! Where did you spot that one as I have been watching pistonheads and autotrader like a hawk!!

That's just what I am after, shame that it is about £2k overpriced?

Is this suitable... :thumbs: (Sorry if you've already seen it)

http://www.windsors.uk.com/usedcars/car ... d0=DK54VUL

It’s overpriced, but I’m sure there’s room for movement in price… :)

:thumbs:

Wow, hadn't seen that! Where did you spot that one as I have been watching pistonheads and autotrader like a hawk!!

That's just what I am after, shame that it is about £2k overpriced?

When you posted this thread, I called my friends at Nissan and asked them to do me a dealer search… :thumbs:

It’s definitely overpriced, it’s worth a call to find out what sort of price they’re willing to discount, chances are they haven’t updated their web price... :thumbs:

Aren't you a guardian angel! :p

Well a few things come to mind with the price:

It's not a facelift

It's 2004 plate

It's got the old wheels

A 313 facelift chilli is £18,000 on a 57 plate

I think it's worth £13,000 (would be less if it wasn't red!)

Might check finances and pick one up early if it's in good nick....though it will be stuck on the drive for a while! :yawn:

hmmm I think I may call them tomorrow, Liverpool isn't close to Oxford so don't want to drive for a waste of time.

The advert worrys me slightly:

Make : NISSAN

Model 350Z

Engine Size 3.5

Edition V6 285 GT

Body

Spec Air Con, PAS, Leather Interior, CD

Colour Red

Date 02/09/2004

Miles 25,000

Owners 2

Price £ 14,995

2 owners and 25,000 miles in 3/4 years... is that about right? Also, it says GT, but without more photos I cannot tell? I suppose leather interior and CD give it away, but they have hardly boasted about the car?

I get the impression they don't know much about the car...is that a good thing or a bad thing when trying to haggle?

How much do you think it's actually worth?

How many chilli red have been produced pre facelift? any ideas? Am I likely to get the same opportunity closer to May?

Sorry for the Q's

I would say red was pretty much the rarest colour, anyone buying with half an eye on resale seems to go for black or silver!

i wouldn't get hung up on the GT pack either, unless you reeeealy need heated seats and cruise. I don't miss not having them, it certainly don't make it faster!

I would say red was pretty much the rarest colour, anyone buying with half an eye on resale seems to go for black or silver!

i wouldn't get hung up on the GT pack either, unless you reeeealy need heated seats and cruise. I don't miss not having them, it certainly don't make it faster!

You can't miss them if you've never had them ;)

Price on the Nissan site suggests it's now £14,495.....

I want all the extras though, I have saved up for this and want everything on it! That way I don't have to upgrade and it will be perfect :)

So aiming for £12,000.....do you think anyone would view it for me in Wallasey?? Otherwise I will have to find some excuse with business to travel up there!