Hello!

Hi everyone,

I'm James and I'm 23. I treated myself to a 350z for Christmas, My last car (Celica GT) which was also my first car incidentally so I must retrain brain to RWD.

I work for a Vauxhall Main Dealer so I am used to a few 'high' powered cars and I've had a little track/race tuition so don't worry.

I've been lurking for a month or so just before buying my 350z, I thought I'd better join!

She's a 55 plate with 29k on the clock, 350z Coupe GT pack in Black and she's gorgeous.

I only really have one photo, I've not had the chance to take more whilst she's clean unfortunately.

350.jpg

The paint needs claying badly as it feels like the surface of the moon so I'm looking forward to some slightly warmer weather so the clay actually stays soft!

So there! Hello!

I'm in Leicestershire, nearest to Melton Mowbray (probably won't ring much of a bell to most people!)

I saw 2 350's the other day in Melton, I grinned like an idiot at one driver, he gave me a "Who the f*ck are you?!?" look. Was a few cars behind a 56 plate one with a Nismo kit in traffic, didn't get any closer unfortunately.

I'm in Leicestershire, nearest to Melton Mowbray (probably won't ring much of a bell to most people!)

I saw 2 350's the other day in Melton, I grinned like an idiot at one driver, he gave me a "Who the f*ck are you?!?" look. Was a few cars behind a 56 plate one with a Nismo kit in traffic, didn't get any closer unfortunately.

You maybe close to CS who is one of our traders on here :thumbs:

Good man to know if you are wanting to do a few mods to your car. B)

Well I just had a hunt about, he seems to be Ultimate Velocity, luckily I know exactly where that is. :thumbs:

I may have to pop my head round the door and see what's what next time I'm out that way.

Well I just had a hunt about, he seems to be UV, luckily I know exactly where that is. :thumbs:

I may have to pop my head round the door and see what's what next time I'm out that way.

Always welcome bud... :thumbs:

We'll have to arrange another Midlands Meet soon... :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum. :yahoo:

The paint needs claying badly as it feels like the surface of the moon so I'm looking forward to some slightly warmer weather so the clay actually stays soft!

Great to see you're keen to look after her when the weather abaits for a minute or two. :thumbs:

I missed that bit of the intro.

A mug of nice hot water is your friend when claying in the cold. I do that and keep kneading it. It'll stay soft enough to use!

Now, no more excuses! :lol:

I missed that bit of the intro.

A mug of nice hot water is your friend when claying in the cold. I do that and keep kneading it. It'll stay soft enough to use!

Now, no more excuses! :lol:

I have done that before Stew, one of the coldest and most un-enjoyable detailing sessions!

It was so cold, I had to refill the little bowl I had with boiling hot water every 10 mins, warm water wouldn't cut it, It went cold in 2 mins!

Perhaps I'm just lazy.... Who knows!

Great to see you're keen to look after her when the weather abaits for a minute or two. :thumbs:

Oh I've been accused of being a bit of a detailer many times in the past!

Or 'a sad bast*rd' by the ex! :lol:

I usually get the latter :blush:

I usually get the latter :blush:

I don't anymore, she's long gone, it's awesome!!!!!

I can sleep diagonal in the bed without getting a slap and everything!