Help Choosing New Alloy Wheels Please... :)

nate247

EDIT: I started the thread saying that I had my heart set on the Alloys below. However at £3k I think I'd be a fool to buy them. As nice as they are, I don't think I could ever spend that on a set of Alloys :( lol...

Anyway, I have turned the thread in to a general help one as I am looking for a really nice 19" set to go on my Silver 350z.

Any suggestions and pics would be amazing... I am a pretty new 350z owner, so don't have much idea on what would look great (as I am sure a lot of you have done some trial and error in your time)...

Anyways, Original post below... Thanks :thumbs:

"Think I have my heart set on a pair".

Anyone know what they are and where I can get a set?

Appreciate any info... :thumbs:

http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/T/k/ny_07_nismo350z.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been told I have expensive taste :( lol

Sorry if I have gone over old ground in the thread. I normally use the search first, but its a nightmare when your not certain what to search for exactly :) lol

Any idea where you can get them from and a rough price?

Think I would be looking at 19", unless 20" would be better? Just from what I see, 19" Alloys seem to look a more comfortable fit on the Z...

The Nismo's he was after, aint the normal LMGT4's

Rota dont do a copy of the ones he linked too (though I could always be wrong....)

Finichi do some nice rims in 19"

Oh, right. I didnt follow the links...

Anyway, Rota's rule! :blush:

The Nismo's he was after, aint the normal LMGT4's

Rota dont do a copy of the ones he linked too (though I could always be wrong....)

Finichi do some nice rims in 19"

Oh, right. I didnt follow the links...

Anyway, Rota's rule! :blush:

I'm open to any suggestions guy's...

What Rota's would you recommend MarzMan? :)

dunno what colour your Zed is,

but think these would suit silver/primer ;)

http://www.finichi-alloy-wheels.co.uk/shopimages/products/normal/finichi_taranto_hs.jpg

Definitely liking the look of those thanks Lexx.

The black ones on one of their other pages look nice as well.

Having read up a bit on these forums (the threads that I could find). I understand that some alloys are lighter than others. Would any of you guys say so much so that it would make a performance difference?

dunno what colour your Zed is,

but think these would suit silver/primer ;)

http://www.finichi-alloy-wheels.co.uk/shopimages/products/normal/finichi_taranto_hs.jpg

Definitely liking the look of those thanks Lexx.

The black ones on one of their other pages look nice as well.

Having read up a bit on these forums (the threads that I could find). I understand that some alloys are lighter than others. Would any of you guys say so much so that it would make a performance difference?

not a noticable one no.

I had a bumper, sideskirts, 20" wheels and tyres all shipped from Adam and it was VERY reasonable shipping. I have no idea how he gets the rates he does but they are very good $$.

;) tremendous amount of volume gets you very good rates !

Nate - are you after 18's or 19's, or either? Second, pm me your budget and I'll be happy to go over options with you

19"'s if possible... Budget wise £1000 would be nice, but I honestly have no idea what the going rate is for good alloy's, so would obviously spend more on the right ones...

Tyres on top?

You'd struggle to get wheels and tyres for a grand at the moment as the exchange rates aren't too favourable.

No tyres buddy... I will get those from my local garage.

As I say, £1000 is purely a "it would be nice to get them for price". Am open to anything though as if they are desirable and to my taste. I will find the extra :thumbs:

Thanks for replying as well Adam. Look forward to seeing what you can recommend... :thumbs: