Help Choosing New Alloy Wheels Please... :)

nate247

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much clearer... thanks buddy... :thumbs:

I think yours look about right, so if the ones advertised stick out another 10mm, it would look odd.

Also, without the stagger, I could be running the risk of the traction control kicking in all of the time (much like my current ones). I presume you can fit bigger back tyres to get the stagger but I think I would rather do it properly if poss.

Will email the seller now to say not of interest...

I will keep looking though... :)

Thanks for the link... they look like 18"'s... not sure if I am correct in saying? Ideally I am after some 19" for a silver 350z (so normal alloy color or gunmetal / black).

I guess could always paint the above if 19"...

Just emailed that seller on eBay to say not interested. However he can back with this. "Yes the sizes are odd, I would recommend using these 19 x 9.5 alloys with 245/35 tyres on your car"...

Presumably the problems with the lack of a stagger would still be apparent though?

Thanks for the link... they look like 18"'s... not sure if I am correct in saying? Ideally I am after some 19" for a silver 350z (so normal alloy color or gunmetal / black).

I guess could always paint the above if 19"...

Just emailed that seller on eBay to say not interested. However he can back with this. "Yes the sizes are odd, I would recommend using these 19 x 9.5 alloys with 245/35 tyres on your car"...

Presumably the problems with the lack of a stagger would still be apparent though?

Lots of potential issues with these wheels in this size and offset. I'd move on. :thumbs: