New z owner

Hello fellow z owners. I picked up my first 350z last week, and Im very happy with my upgrade. I have always been into japanese imports, and previously owned an FTO, Supra, Mr2 roadster and an Impreza.

My 350z is 2003 import, pearl white, 35k, version 1 c-west bodykit? nismo spoiler, red leather, 19 inch rays g-game alloys, full adjustable tanabe coilovers, uprated disks & pads, apexi induction, flip dash tv, fujitsubo exhaust system, stubby aerial... & Private plate

I will add pictures up, when the weather is nice & I can give it a good clean.

I am a big fan of modifying and I have lots of plans for this Z.

Anyone know any good sites to purchase items for the z?

Many thanks, and happy christmas to you all.

G

Hi,

More Modding??? Not much to change there mate! What you thinking of doing?

Have a look @ www.z-store.co.uk its a strictly 350z store run by Kev and Gaz @ Envy Performance

Looking forward to seeing the pics

I want to change the front bumper first, not to keen on the c-west splitter.

Also upgrade to 20" or some hefty deep dish 19" alloys. The alloys on there at the moment are good, but need refurnishing as in quite a bad state. Then I may think about engine ugrades and carbon fibre mods, interior & exterior.

Have seen the z.store & i could spent a fortune one there :lol:

:welcome: to the forum m8!

i do agree with you to change the front splitter...not a fan myself :yuck:

take your time after this initial mod or any other cosmetic changes and soak in all the info/advice/experience chaps and chapses have to offer before you go for performance upgrades!...the Z does't not give up its secrets easily and cheaply :p you already have a very good base to start with too :)

take your time after this initial mod or any other cosmetic changes and soak in all the info/advice/experience chaps and chapses have to offer before you go for performance upgrades!...the Z does't not give up its secrets easily and cheaply :p you already have a very good base to start with too :)

Thanks for the advice. Was planning on taking my time, as I intend to keep this for awhile. Im not too sure on which bumper to replace it with though. So MANY to choose from!!

:thumbs:

Thanks for the advice. Was planning on taking my time, as I intend to keep this for awhile. Im not too sure on which bumper to replace it with though. So MANY to choose from!!

The Amuse looks amazing on white Zeds....but Im biased....

and if you get one, I shall be forced to kill you.....mwuuhahahahaha

:ninja:

The Amuse looks amazing on white Zeds....but Im biased....

and if you get one, I shall be forced to kill you.....mwuuhahahahaha

:ninja:

:lol: thanks, have seen the amuse bumper & agree looks B) will probably start the hunt for one after xmas. Im hoping its not too much of an issue to colour match?