WANTED: Chargespeed rear bumper

Xendric

If anyone has it for sale or knows where I can get one, I'd like to know please.

ESR don't deal with Chargespeed atm, according to Fletch.

For those that don't know which bumper I'm talking about, but may have seen it, it's this one:

r-up-900.jpg

Cheers

Alex

Ok...

ESR - I spoke to Phil before he got sick and he told me he could get it for me. Now Fletch says it's not possible...

Envy - I got to say I'm starting to get annoyed by them. I communicated with them 3 weeks ago about some wheels. Two mails and two phonecalls later, and I still haven't got word from them. Sent them a third email yesterday for the bumper, guess what, no reply still....

Z1 - I'd prefer a european-based store, because I really don't have a clue how much I'd have to pay in custom dues to get anything into Greece.

Keep them coming folks, me needs a bumper!!! :headhurt:

Howdy,

Have a look at SRB Powers web site: http://www.srbpower.com/chargespeed/nissan/350z.php they list each bit of kit with prices, speak to Dan and he should be able to do you a good deal :thumbs:

I tried SRB, but they told me I need to speak with the Greek dealer, who in turn told me he won't be getting a new shipment from Chargespeed until March at the soonest.

And SRB can't do anything about it, so...

Howdy,

Have a look at SRB Powers web site: http://www.srbpower.com/chargespeed/nissan/350z.php they list each bit of kit with prices, speak to Dan and he should be able to do you a good deal :thumbs:

I tried SRB, but they told me I need to speak with the Greek dealer, who in turn told me he won't be getting a new shipment from Chargespeed until March at the soonest.

And SRB can't do anything about it, so...

I would make some enquiries into importing from the States. It may be your only option if you want one fairly quickly.

And I bet it's very easy to find out about import charges.

Adam is very easy to deal with.

There might be other reasons why you don't want it coming from the states though, in which case you'll have to wait!

Hi mate, got your PM, but thought I would post up here. I would say your quickest route would be through SRB for a new one.... Unfortunatly Dan gets them via Sea freight so it does take a few months.. Dont know why he cant get Air Freight if your willing to pay? They generally make these to order and only do runs when they have enough... Dan @ SRB is the main importer for the UK...

But! I do know there are a few available on my350z.com that are used. Weather or not they will ship a big item to the UK I dont know.

Adam and the others US dealers will be ordering, delivered to the states then shipping over here so more tax to pay at each turn!

Anyway, good luck, its a great looking bit of kit... Not that I know.... ;) Well not till tomorrow!!

But! I do know there are a few available on my350z.com that are used. Weather or not they will ship a big item to the UK I dont know.

Mark,

The OP is from Greece, not the U.K. ;) but I see no reason why they would not ship there. Not sure how the duty works there tho.

The importer would be well advised not to request for a write down on the commercial invoice value for these type of goods as that would invalidate any potential insurance claim for damage etc.

Hope that you are enjoying your LEDs Xendric :)

Mark,

The OP is from Greece, not the U.K. ;) but I see no reason why they would not ship there. Not sure how the duty works there tho.

The importer would be well advised not to request for a write down on the commercial invoice value for these type of goods as that would invalidate any potential insurance claim for damage etc.

Agree with what you saying alex on the commercial value as they have a chance of getting damaged in transit...

You know what the private sellers in the US are like about shipping abroad.... You may as well ask them to ship to mars!

"What your in the UK?? Really? Wow... Didnt think they had cars in the UK, arnt you guys riding round in Horse and Carts?"

Mark,

The LEDs have been on the car for a week now, they look fantastic!! :D

I'll check my350z, see if I get lucky. :thumbs:

BTW, SRB won't sell directly to me, because they have a dealer in Greece and they don't want to break any contract rules etc. But the Greek dealer a) won't have a kit available till March-April, B) is asking ridiculous money for it.

Gotta find a way around this, either buy through a third party in the UK, or import from the States, or maybe find a used one. Hmmm...

Well every side has a story.... And just to make sure that both sides are seen...

Envy have to go to SRB to get the kit, so perhaps they are waiting for someone to go back to them...

I have made about 20 transactions with Envy over the past year, all the big stuff, wheels, suspension, exhaust system, 5zigen parts, ings stuff and have never had one issue with them. Both Gaz and Kev have been 100%... I bought a strut bar off another trader (not envy) on here that was powdercoated, I know that Kev supplied the item to the other trader.. There has been a problem with the powdercoating and without asking Envy offered to redo the powdercoating... The other trader hasnt....

They are main dealers and distributers for lots of top end equipment and have a very good name around the forums on both 350's and Supras....

If you have had an issue, then say so and give them chance to answer the problem in public...

Quite happy for recommendations for traders on here but would prefer not to have any issues discussed in open forum.

All the traders will have problems occasionally and the Admins are happy to mediate if this helps.

This works in both directions.

Sure, I'd love you to mediate in this.

I still haven't received a reply from Envy after all this time, neither for my first request for wheels/exhaust, nor for this one regarding the Chargespeed bumper.

And 3FIDDYZ, I've followed your posts for a while and respect your opinion a lot, but don't you think I've given them enough chance to come back to me?

Story so far:

Sent email No1 about some wheels/exhaust - no reply

Sent email No2 asking for verification they got the first one - no reply

I rang them, explaining I havent received a reply and i told them what I needed - promised to call me back, never did

Sent email No3, 3 weeks later, about this bumper - a week later still no reply.

What would you think if you were me? :surrender:

Xendric, I do appriciate your side and I do think you have given them enough chances. It has been discussed many times on both forums about traders taking time to come back and if we ran our business's with the same amount of communication very few of us would be in business...

We have discussed how to contact the traders (This is all traders, not just Envy), PM's were discussed as being the worst way, emails being the next and phone being the best...

As we know most of the traders arnt direct importers / distributers of the kit so they have to get intouch with other people, esp in Japan and this takes time for answers, but again I am only putting forward my opinion, and not condoning no responces when they dont have an answer... The should be keeping you in the picture. Esp when business is hard to come by!! If its going to take 3 months to get then at least you know your going to be waiting that long...

As I said in the post earlier and getting back on topic, dan is the man to talk to about the chargespeed rear and he should be able to tell you when, where and how much...

Mark

Hi Alex,

Sorry I hadn't replied to your last email, this was because I was waiting on my supplier coming back to me - obviously I got the email Thursday night, I sent the enquiry off Friday morning and waiting to hear back over the weekend.

As with regard to your prior email, I do remember speaking to you on the phone but I must confess I don't remember reading/replying to the email but I am very sorry that I didn't come back to you.

I will reply to you soon.

Gaz.

Hi Alex,

Sorry I hadn't replied to your last email, this was because I was waiting on my supplier coming back to me - obviously I got the email Thursday night, I sent the enquiry off Friday morning and waiting to hear back over the weekend.

As with regard to your prior email, I do remember speaking to you on the phone but I must confess I don't remember reading/replying to the email but I am very sorry that I didn't come back to you.

I will reply to you soon.

Gaz.

Hi Gaz.

I consider myself a very 'easy' customer, and in fact I will always give a benefit of doubt to anyone I trade with.

In your case, I believe you're honest and people here seem to think you guys at Envy are genuine and professional at how you handle things, and that maybe it was bad communication (I'm Greek, remember) or just bad luck.

I just like it when I get replied to, whatever the answer may be. You could just reply to me saying 'hey, I got your email, waiting for an anwer atm" etc. At least I know it didn't fall into your 'spam' folder by mistake.

I got in contact with the user CS on this forum. Asked a quote on some parts, then he told me he'd let me know when he had the missing information I needed. I've got so many PM's and emails from him in the meantime, that I can't but appreciate the time he's taking to offer me a good service. So, he'll get top marks from me if someone asks me about him, even if I don't end up buying from him in the end.

Anyways, I appreciate your reply Gaz, even if it came out of context, and I'll be waiting for an update. If you need me to resend the last email about the bumper and stuff, let me know.

And Martin and the rest of the people who've helped, big thanks to you guys! :thumbs: