WANTED: Chargespeed rear bumper

Xendric

Just to give you guys a heads up, I only do merchandise and calendars etc. That keeps me very busy and I occasionally have PMs drop off the slot due to volume.

I have also spent a fair bit of time with some traders and am amazed at the amount of PMs and e-mails they have to deal with. Many of them are handled by a small group of people who are working on cars at the same time.

If you want to order something then I strongly recommend phoning, if there is no answer then give it some time and call back. When Phil was fitting my bonnet the phone must have rung about five times but he was giving me his full attention and didnt want to be distracted.

All of our traders are very valued and are a large part of making the forum what it is. :teeth:

well done guys, very maturely settled! :thumbs:

I will follow this in earnest as i am also very interested in the Chargespeed rear bumper cowl.

You got a pic of this "cowl" you speak of? Do you mean the centre section ie the diffuser? If so you need the whole bumper. It wont fit on the stock one :)

Hi mate, got your PM, but thought I would post up here. I would say your quickest route would be through SRB for a new one.... Unfortunatly Dan gets them via Sea freight so it does take a few months.. Dont know why he cant get Air Freight if your willing to pay? They generally make these to order and only do runs when they have enough... Dan @ SRB is the main importer for the UK...

But! I do know there are a few available on my350z.com that are used. Weather or not they will ship a big item to the UK I dont know.

Adam and the others US dealers will be ordering, delivered to the states then shipping over here so more tax to pay at each turn!

Anyway, good luck, its a great looking bit of kit... Not that I know.... ;) Well not till tomorrow!!

not really the case actually - in fact I'd bet there is a better chance the kit is in stock in the US vs Japan as a matter of fact

that being said we stopped offering Chargespeed products a long time ago because the distributor here are impossible to deal with....I refuse to give them a penny

Which I guess has given everyone a good idea of what the traders have to deal with too ;)

well to be fair, each continent has their own distributor

the one for the US is Versus Racing....makers of every conceivable ill fitting knock off POS body kit you can think of. They will not take credit cards at all...not even from a dealer. Strictly money order or western union. If it doesnt fit (as I've had with a couple Chargespeed trunks for Evo) - tough luck is their answer. Not a firm I can recommend, and once I had to eat the cost of a second trunk, I threw out their # :) And since they already have your cash, you cant get it back

http://www.chargespeed.com/english/dist ... butors.htm

for a list of dealers