New Roadster owner... Now with pics

H4rry

Hi all,

Spotted the Zed in the back of Jap Performance a week ago and thought id check out this site. Already a member over at **REMOVED**.

I've just sold my S2000 and have bought an 06 facelift roadster GT, im in love with it and to be honest Im not missing the vtec Honda at all!

Will get a few pics up shortly and hope to frequent the forum often :)

Cheers

Harry

Lmfao...

Well coming from a hairdresser car I felt I would miss those (Rare!) sunny days, shades on, blasting down a nice big open back road listening to the gorgeous note from the exhaust :D

Far from a hairdresser though, I actually work for Seat as a vehicle technician!

Lmfao...

Well coming from a hairdresser car I felt I would miss those (Rare!) sunny days, shades on, blasting down a nice big open back road listening to the gorgeous note from the exhaust :D

Far from a hairdresser though, I actually work for Seat as a vehicle technician!

Summer wat summer lol! Nah i kno wat u mean dude enjoy zed ownership :thumbs:

Took a couple of pretty rubbish pics tonight just after she was bathed and tucked into its cosy garage for the night.

Also cheers to M350ZB for sending out the JDM fog lamp lens, arrived today buddy and heres a quick before and after too!

Going through my 200 odd pics from the weekends detailing so will get those pics up soon.

350front.jpg

350side.jpg

350tail.jpg

Before

IMG_4083.jpg

After

after-1.jpg