Hello everybody!

RB84

:welcome:

Happy Z hunting Rich, ive just part exchanged a Clio 197 cup for my 350Z last week and never looked back mate.

Thanks David. I've pretty much done a deal on a 350 now, paid a deposit last night to complete this next weekend. Doesn't feel real yet! Just have to sell my Clio now...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I now have the 350!!

Gunmetal Grey, Alezan leather, GT, 53 reg, 31K, Rear parking sensors, Nismo exhaust & gear knob. Been out for a drive and absolutely love it! The exhaust seems to make a real difference to the sound compared to what I have heard in other 350's - is that right?

Either way - what a car! Thanks for everyone's help on here, I think I've got a good one (fingers crossed).

Cheers,

Rich :teeth:

You have spotted correctly - they are black. Any idea why? The other GM I saw had body-coloured (or at least close to) sensors. I don't mind either way but interesting that it seems to be different to 'normal'.

could have been purchased after and not a dealer fit, you can buy the nissan kits on ebay cheap ? you could try a touch up pen on them :thumbs:

the nismo gives a nice deeper tone to the exhaust without it being too shouty, the oem system is too quiet imo B)

You have spotted correctly - they are black. Any idea why? The other GM I saw had body-coloured (or at least close to) sensors. I don't mind either way but interesting that it seems to be different to 'normal'.

could have been purchased after and not a dealer fit, you can buy the nissan kits on ebay cheap ? you could try a touch up pen on them :thumbs:

the nismo gives a nice deeper tone to the exhaust without it being too shouty, the oem system is too quiet imo B)

Taking a look at the paperwork that came with the car it has the Nissan RPS 20 manual in with it. So it looks like it is a Nissan system and I'm guessing fitted by Nissan? Not so sure but I won't worry too much.

The Nismo does sound very nice! Don't think I'll get bored of it B)

Got it cleaned up (exterior) this morning and took some photos;

P1010596.jpg

P1010599Large.jpg

P1010600Large.jpg

P1010607Large.jpg

P1010609Large.jpg

And my Clio (that's for sale) got in the action too;

P1010615Large.jpg

P1010617Large.jpg

P1010618Large.jpg

P1010628Large.jpg

P1010629Large.jpg

P1010633Large.jpg

P1010636Large.jpg

By the way - does anyone know if the numberplate on the Z is legal or not? It was like that when I bought it and to be honest don't really love the look of it so might change sometime anyway.

But in general I can't get rid of the :teeth: on my face!!

Nice looking Zed.

I know all about illegal plates now..... :headhurt:

Its probably something extra the police would pull you for rather than pulling you simply for the plate. As it is easily readable, and if you were driving past them, they may not initially see that the font is in italics.

But they are cracking down on all this now. £30 fixed penalty.

Can I be charged for spamming my own thread?? :teeth:

Had a nice little drive out to Sandbanks ferry and over to Corfe today, took a couple of pics and thought I'd share them. Still loving the car even though the dreaded left speaker sound loss occurs with the CD... :scare:

P1000014Large.jpg

P1000016Large.jpg

P1000007.jpg

Oh and I only stalled the once leaving the ferry... :headhurt: