ESR Xmas meet and nibbles. Saturday 6th December.

martinmac

Have just been in touch with Phil and this is to give everyone some time to sort their calendars.

Phil will post up when he is back in the land of the living.

A chance for a nice meet and a chat at ESR on Saturday 6th December. For those that havent seen the new beast ( like myself) Im sure we can have a good clamber around it.

Phil is opening specially for this one so it would be good to get a few over.

See you there.

santa3.gif

1/ Martinmac

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Andrew here, looking forward to seeing some old faces, and alot of new ones, hope you can make it to see us, so we can kick our holidays off on a high.

I'll be on tea duty, and you never know, those not driving might find something a tad stronger in the tea to keep them warm :cold:

Of course you will have the run of the place, and the phones will be switched off, so you'll have our undivided attention.

Look forward to seeing you all soon,

have a great weekend,

Andrew

i might be up for this, let me have a chat with Ekona.

need to check my calender as well. maybe some of the other essex lot might be up for a convoy north :scare:

Ill have a word with roast350z, could be a possible for this, would be a good old drive up there though, 350z convoy sounds good :thumbs:

need to check my calender as well. maybe some of the other essex lot might be up for a convoy north :scare:

Ill have a word with roast350z, could be a possible for this, would be a good old drive up there though, 350z convoy sounds good :thumbs:

maybe double up in cars, either share the drive or fuel costs.

i'll see what ekona says, he's a busy bloke so don't know if he'll have the time, but shall see.

maybe double up in cars, either share the drive or fuel costs.

i'll see what ekona says, he's a busy bloke so don't know if he'll have the time, but shall see.

We normally get a good turn out at the thurrock meet, and also there is the new halfway house meet, which im awaiting feedback from roast350z, but hopefully might be able to get a few of us up there and make a good old convoy ;):thumbs:

I could be up for this :thumbs:

By the way halfway house meet is the first sunday of every month i believe ;)

Sounds good so potentially 3 / 4 people from essex :thumbs:

Cool, Cool roast350z, drop me a PM and will have to meet and go to the halfway house meet :thumbs:

OK so if i leave today i should make for the 6th then :blush:

Mapquest, 4 hours 55 mins (306 miles).

Sorry but that is crazy distance for a cup of tea.

Any chance of a live link that day :thumbs:

You will make it in 4, with no traffic, i done a trip there from thurrock services, 4 and half hours :thumbs::thumbs:

Just been up to ESR and andrew told me about this.

Im gutted as I wont be back form sea until the 7th/8th. So once again I miss ANOTHER meet! :(

You are there twice a week, give the rest a chance :lol:

Both times i have been there you been there :lol:

Im gutted as I wont be back form sea until the 7th/8th. So once again I miss ANOTHER meet! :(

I only go cos the teas good!

I only go cos the teas good!

Now the tea is good ;)

Too many years of practice :p

Hope to see you all there, we're really looking forward to it, will be good to see some new faces and of course catch up with some old friends, shame we can't be more central so more people can come.

Look forward to seeing you all,

If we could get a rough idea of how many are coming nearer the time that would be awesome, i'm gonna talk to the valeters up the road and see about getting a good deal on having cars washed for the day, also looking at getting some food and stuff sorted, maybe even some bucks fizz

;)

it is christmas after all.

Thanks,

Andrew