ESR Xmas meet and nibbles. Saturday 6th December.

martinmac

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off - Big thanks to ESR for playing host, the meet had to come to a close early as we heard that Phil had been admitted to hospital for his illness (!). I certainly hope it's not too bad and he gets well again soon :ohmy:

Good to meet you all Paul, Wez, and Ho. Also good to have a sniff round ESR and of course the GTR :thumbs:

Piccies!

The Green Machine:

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

Ahh, but which is fastest? ;)

IMG_0657.jpg

Primary Colours

Not sure who's the blue one, it had been left for work i think.

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

Big Bad GTR

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

The Snacks were sadly under utillised!

IMG_0676.jpg

Time to leave

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

:thumbs:

Hello again! Good to meet you all too, shame you werent there Martin!

Would also like to say Get Well Soon to Phil, was not the same without him there. We were still made very welcome though and I even still bought a couple of things!!

Mine does look a little dirty though, wheels had been cleaned today though!! We should do it again soon, feel for you's on the long drive home, I was back in 15 mins! Some really nice 350z's.

:D

not a bad day, good to meet the guys and it was worth the £70 in petrol to sit in the GTR :cloud9:

was sorry to hear phil was unwell and wish him all the best in recovering :thumbs:

Finally found out what the AK in AK350z stands for.....

Ass Krack :lol:

100_3487.jpg

not a bad day, good to meet the guys and it was worth the £70 in petrol to sit in the GTR :cloud9:

was sorry to hear phil was unwell and wish him all the best in recovering :thumbs:

100_3487.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

100_3487.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

:headhurt::lol:

Primary Colours

Not sure who's the blue one, it had been left for work i think.

wow thats mine, it was there for andrew to look at the exhaust and have the ings front bumper fitted, first time i have seen it looks B)

Does it look good in the flesh??

you got any more pics? did you see or hear the zorst? if so what u think?

Was really hoping to meet everyone at the meet :dry:

mayb meet you in the future where you at ?

was the colour match ok etc, really did not get chance to clean it before i drove it up!!!

black bit was andrews idea!

it was a surreal day. really enjoyed meeting everyone. just slowly as the day went on fletch was passing on news about phil to me. really wished it wasn't true. anyways the paint match was good mate but it really looked like it was missing the side skirts. the exhaust sounded nice matey. it sounded very much like a deeper, louder version of standard. supposedly its fairly boomy at motorway speeds. sounded good though.

-ho :thumbs:

was the colour match ok etc, really did not get chance to clean it before i drove it up!!!

heard the exhaust from inside the shop, i remember going outside thiking it was ho's, also just thought the car was fletchs as he looked as if he was going to wash is but dont think he gto round to it,

would really suit some side skirts and rear bumper :thumbs:

all in good time i suppose

Paul

heard the exhaust from inside the shop, i remember going outside thiking it was ho's, also just thought the car was fletchs as he looked as if he was going to wash is but dont think he gto round to it,

would really suit some side skirts and rear bumper :thumbs:

all in good time i suppose

Paul

nope, not mine, i had just drove it back from the paint shop and was gonna give it a clean. coopers86 can u give us a ring to arrange collection. ta.

fletch