PIAA Wiper Blades

mwalker56

Just bought a set for the front :teeth:

driving home in the rain the other night visibility out the window was crap, it was if the wipers did nothing.

hopefully these puppies will sort that out.

am going to clean the windscreen with coke and the clean and rainex it as well. hopefully this multi treatment will sort it all out. ;)

Just to go against the crowd, I've had these and although undoubtedly better than the regular blades I was less than conviced that they justified the additional outlay. IMHO of course.

And before anyone suggests it, I did follow the correct procedure when fitting! ;)

Just to go against the crowd, I've had these and although undoubtedly better than the regular blades I was less than conviced that they justified the additional outlay. IMHO of course.

And before anyone suggests it, I did follow the correct procedure when fitting! ;)

They are pricey agreed but they, with the screen wash, really come into their own at 50mph+ no doubt why they are so popular for rallying/racing :)

Not so good for cruising the back streets of 'pool trying to find a garage to park in :p

If you compare them to a window thats treated with rain X then yes agree, there not as good but better than traditional wipers

thats why i plan to use them in conjunction with my rainex, hopefully the 2 will complement each other

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi peeps we are PIAA stockists and carry a large range of PIAA wipers, Bulbs and screen products!

We use them on our works cars and Van and they are the Tats!! :yahoo: I got them on my own car too :D

but(like the previous poster sad) it is best to use the screen wash in conjunction with the wipers as the effect lasts a lot longer!

Pm me with the sizes you require and we can quote for you all !!!

thanks

Leon