Question on ESP?

phoenix

On most of the time unless I want some fun when the road is wide and the traffic is light!

The ESP is a pain sometimes though as is cuts in after you have applied opposite lock and as you then are heading for the hedge you need to get the opposite lock off fast :drive1 . I find the Z very slippery at the back though even in 3rd gear in the wet so I just suffer the dumb ESP.

Like the look of Ferrari's traction control with 5 settings, I'd like that! :clap:

Mainly off... unless i am on the motorway, not sure why.

Would be good it was the otherway round, the option to turn it on... I didn't travel backwards through hedges before I had cars with it on. Guess it helps a little with the unknown, oil, grease, etc

Pretty much off, hate how it cuts in off the lights, corners or generally everywhere really!!

Think if your not confident or used to it then then def ON!

I was drifting against an Old BMW M5 after the gym on the way home the other night... would love to have seen a coppers face watching us sliding past lol