350Z-uk INSURANCE SCHEME WITH CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

• 4 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Many thanks to Paul at Chris Knott insurance who gave me a cracking deal today of £400 on my 370Z with modifications insured on a like for like basis. Tried all the 'usual suspects' and on this occasion Chris Knott were best. Definately worth ringing around to achieve a good deal. Well Chuffed.

Scotty

• 3 weeks later...

Just like to say that I have renewed my insurance with your company today. Very pleased with outcome and how I was dealt with. Price very good at £366.00 including breakdown and legal. Lot less than company I was with last year.

Helps at times being and old git.

I'm an old git, but CN did not "quote me happy"..a lot more than Admiral. :scare:

I found a quote from Axa and Admiral and they matched it and beat it and added more "benefits".

However it is such a lottery it seems, some companies will insure me others just laugh at me. Which is frustrating with my years of experience and 0 claims or points :(

Ah well.... Next year hopefully should see a cheaper premium!

• 1 year later...

UPDATE: Good news if your renewal is due soon

I'm back from hols and glad to be available to answer queries again.

July turned out to be a really good month so thanks for supporting Chris Knotts if you called for a quote.

Remember that if you've been quoted more than £200 you should call us to see if we can beat it.

**CHRIS KNOTT MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW to see the year out**

Each month until the end of the year we'll be offering a different prize in our monthly draw. So, ask us for a car quote during September and you could WIN a Karcher Pressure Washer - perfect for doing a good job of cleaning your car (or driveway/patio/decking, etc).

Simply call us on 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 for your free quote and we'll automatically enter you for the draw.

We hope this will encourage more of you to at least give us a try when your renewal falls due. Our rates are currently the best that they've been for a long time and we know they have to speak for themselves but this is an extra incentive for you to pick up the phone.

We look forward to talking to you.

best,

Nick

LATEST FEEDBACK ON CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

"Just want to say a huge thanks for the service you guys have provided so far. The exhaust mod has been added free of charge. Really pleased with how you operate." raymondbowon, FocusSTOC.com

"Very impressed with the service and for beating my renewal quote by a healthy margin. Also insured my Favorit through yourselves as the policy was £200 cheaper than anywhere else! I'm very impressed and hopefully I will keep using you guys in future. Thanks." pierst1, Briskoda.net

"Can't rate Chris Knott highly enough. They beat every other broker's quote by more than £100 and their customer service was top notch. Thanks again." Smiler89, VXR Online

"Thanks again! You guys are a class apart! Look forward to doing business again next year!" karimgilani, VWAudi Forum

"Just done my renewal through them and got it £100 cheaper so well worth a phone call." Avre, Dacia Forum

Our standard competition rules are here : http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/competition/

• 8 months later...

I did explain to the advisor, that i had a modified Honda s2000 for over 5 years which had slightly more power than my current Zed. If that doesn't give me access to the special club scheme then i don't know what will.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, no complaints here, excellent prices and service through out for both the Zed and the van. Called today to advise fitment of my coilovers and no extra to pay either.

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

• Like 1

ha ha !! The mini & 350Z are mine the M3 is my boyfriends .... But he does also have a 2nd car , ..... Starts with an S & ends with line 😛😛😛 abit naughty saying I work for a Volkswagen retailer. lol

So what do I quote when I ring up for a price to get forum discounts?