350Z-uk INSURANCE SCHEME WITH CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

• 1 month later...

Just to add what has been said before.

I contacted Chris Knott insurance yesterday to get quotes for 3 vehicles.

10 years NCD on each vehicle: No convictions: No Claims in the past 33 years: Decent post code with zero crime rate.

Spoke to a polite, informed female member of staff.

Comments:

We do not offer multi car insurance but we offer a discount on additional vehicles.

Took all the details, and then asked, what have you been quoted else where?

I said I have not got my renewals in as yet, but I can quote you last years premiums, which I did.

She said that she could not get close to those premiums and preferred not to quote.and best to stay with my existing insurer.

After a bit of assertiveness I managed to squeeze an indication of the premiums which were double what I am paying at present.

Can't say it was a total wasted exercise as I discovered that my existing insurer is either very competitive or Chris Knott are very expensive.

Jury is still out, however I am leaning towards the latter.

Just my experience with Chris Knott Insurers which may help others.

I have been with Privilege for the past 12 years and they have been great and were always open to negotiations regarding renewal premiums etc..

However they do not provide multi car policies which to me was always a pain, as I had 5 cars with them at one particular time with 5 different renewal dates and 5 separate premiums.

Yesterday, I moved to Admiral multi car and the guy that I spoke to was extremely helpful and informed.

Time will tell if my move to Admiral was wise, however I got the cover I required with massively lower excesses, and a lower premium and with one policy with one renewal date to boot.

i Have Admiral multicar and have been with them for 5 years and they also covered all my mods on the 350z and cover the nismo 370z my premium was only £80 more this year because of the Nismo basically!

• 2 months later...

Thanks for a great August you brilliant lot!

Maybe it was our Platinum Supercar Blast prize draw that attracted the calls or perhaps you've heard the feedback about the Chris Knott club and enthusiast scheme.

Either way, we're grateful this end for you helping us to reach 129% of August's new policy target - our best month so far this year! It means we clearly have winning rates to offer members.

September's also looking good so far so please give us a call for a quote if your car insurance is due soon.

QUOTLINE: 0800 917 2274 and mention this club/forum to access the scheme.

There are extra benefits of using Chris Knott too:

-  Competitive rates - specially negotiated deals for club members/enthusiasts
-  Understanding of what your car means to you
-  Personal service and attention
-  Expert advice from qualified insurance professionals
-  Easy access to us via phone, email and social media
-  Impartial advice as we're independent from your insurer
-  All the ongoing support you need throughout your time with us
-  Someone between you and the insurer to help with any claims disputes
-  A relationship with your club/forum means we can call on model-specific advice if needed
-  Answerable to the club/forum
-  A share of our earnings paid to your club for every policy purchased

For a competitive quote for your standard, modified or classic car (and to receive these other valuable benefits) please give us a call.

best,
Nick

PS. we'll be making the Platinum Supercar Blast prize draw this week and announcing the winner here next Monday.

TESTIMONIALS
See what these guys thought of our service recently...

"I've used Chris Knott both direct and through AROC and they always come up with a good deal. They don't throw a hissy fit about mods either." Steve Prill, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Hi Nick, just been speaking to one of your team (Kathy) she was brilliant and I am going to be insured with Chris Knott Insurance!! Great service." Elli, Saab Owners Club GB

"Thanks for that, did the quote, and it does look very interesting. My wife (who likes small print) is perusing this and we'll get back to you in a few minutes. I have to say, most efficient dealing with an insurance company, ever ;-)" buze, ZRoaster.org

Its renewal time and cheapest I have is Chris Knott and Sky Insurance on the exact same amount after speaking on the phone to them both a repeatedly.

From members experience, which company is best for customer service should it be needed?

Reference is 7696

David 

Hi David,

In the absence of any other responses, let me put your mind at rest about Chris Knott's service.

We've invested heavily in our staff, both in terms of professional qualifications but also in terms of recognising and rewarding great service. Our people are not on commission so there's no incentive to sell, sell, sell. That only leaves service and pride in their work. Most of our people have been here for a long time (17 yrs+ for me) and those who have left often come back to us (I can see three such people from my desk here now). We believe that investing in our staff means we're ultimately investing in our relationship with our clients.

Of course, price is a strong deciding factor for customers but in our highly competitive industry, where it's often forgotten, service is what sets us apart from much of the competition.

I hope that helps you decide.

best,

Nick

PS. We're answerable to the club/forum for the service we offer members and of course I'm available on here if you need any help at any point.

• 1 year later...

Just had my quote from CK, the first company they used wouldn't insure me apparently having a vinyl wrapped  roof is a bit of a no no (It wasn't just the vinyl, but this was the mode flagged as the most at risk). and all the other companies they tried were double my renewal quote.

Edited by Randy_Baton