Time to share some good news...

sl114

Hey everyone, yes i dont post as much but that has been due to me working myself way too hard and working stupidly long hours in order to get enough experience and fodder for my CV to land me a new job, which has finally been confirmed!

So after a very long time (about 8 years) i am leaving the MTV land and going to work for Sky as an Entertainment Project Manager.

Who said hard work doesnt pay off!

Anyway, i thought i would share my delight as it also means i need to buy a car to get to work...No im not getting a Z again as economically it is really not justifiable, however i have decided to get a Fiat 500. [insert Gay jokes here Beavis]

I am over the moon to say the least as it is a big step up in my career and will give me the opportunity to work up to a much higher level in a few years time as the projects i will be taking on are going to be very credible.

So...drinks on me! :yahoo:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. Well done.

So what drivel are you going to put on our TVs now then?

I like the fiat 500, great looking little car but it is kinda gay and costs zed money in the current economic climate!

Everything and anything, i will be delivering many different projects from new HD channels (yes that includes sports) to the big digital delivery project that is happening right now.

As for the 500, i was looking at a second hand 350z, however the 500 has £35 tax a year, 70 mpg and insurance is £240 a year - i have to add, i will be getting an oil burner! [dont shoot me]

Thanks thought guys and Pingu, pint is on the bar...

Awesome. Well done.

So what drivel are you going to put on our TVs now then?

I like the fiat 500, great looking little car but it is kinda gay and costs zed money in the current economic climate!

Everything and anything, i will be delivering many different projects from new HD channels (yes that includes sports) to the big digital delivery project that is happening right now.

As for the 500, i was looking at a second hand 350z, however the 500 has £35 tax a year, 70 mpg and insurance is £240 a year - i have to add, i will be getting an oil burner! [dont shoot me]

Thanks thought guys and Pingu, pint is on the bar...

Excellent. Maybe I'll even consider HD when the channel choice increases!

As for the 500, you can't argue with those figures! :thumbs:

Congratulations mate, sounds like it is well deserved!!

By the way, my Sky+ Box is playing up, can you send someone round to fix it please! ;):lol:

I will see what i can do, however i will be getting an HD box so if you want to have mine thats fine by me ;)

Congrats Louis! :yahoo:

Always good to make step ups in careers :teeth:

But seriously, a fiat!!??

I hope you are on good terms with your dealer, cos you'll be going back alot!

I was thinking we may all start a whip around to get you some pink furry dice......

I'll start with a quid, anyone else gunna add to the pink fund?

Congratulations. Great news on the job! :yahoo:

But the Fiat??? Good God man, don't do it. The 500 is all style over substance. It doesn't handle and it won't hold together. All its got is cutesy looks which appeal to girls and gay men. There are tons of small, frugal motors which are also good cars too - go for one them instead. :headhurt:

Congrats buddy! :yahoo:

Dont watch Sky, so I dont care what drivel you put on, it wont effect me :p:lol:

Need to blag them for a car allowance, then you could have the Zed. Just wait for Sarnie to tell you to lower and spacer the 500 :headhurt: