2300 miles in 12 months, is it worth keeping ??

lomoto

I have just taken my Zed in for the MOT, just covered 2300 miles since the last time..!! This includes mileage done on the Spring Welsh run and a trip round France , Belgium and the Netherlands :blush:

Is it worth keeping ??

HELL YES

Especially as they are worth bugger all now on the used market :thumbs::lol:

waxzed003.jpg

Embarrassingly mine has only covered 17000 miles in total :blush: Bad show for a 2002 vehicle...Oppppps

Nice one Tim (you've been quiet lately!)

I have just overtaken you over the last couple of months - mines a 2003 and it's just touched 18k. Mind you, I've put 14k of those on it in 15 months............

I totally agree with you - you may as well keep it until it becomes collectable!

Yo Tim - where have you been?? :)

Can I borrow yours so I can keep the miles down on mine!

Purchased March 7.5K on the clock - now on 29K by end of week!! :surrender: Its expensive but as mentioned the return per mile for smile is priceless! :teeth::teeth::teeth:

You want to get your name down for the Jockland Hoon - that will put the miles on a bit! ;)

2700 miles since Jan this year on mine, about 500 of those since June. At £320 a month plus insurance I've decided to let it go. The lease runs out at the end of June 09 anyway so I'd be unlikely to get much summer driving done before it went.

Looks like I've got one trip up to N. Yorks in a couple of weeks time and then its bye bye... :(

catch 22......

you only do a few miles so does it make sense to sell or keep ?

or

you do a lot of miles whch makes the car lose even more cash and more difficult to sell come sale time

:headhurt:

I'm definitely keeping it so long as I dont have trip over it all the time, it has a nice snug home at pres in my mothers garage that is not used :thumbs:

I can see the very first original models being quite sort after in time...

ps.. in time I mean in probably 10 years time :blush:

Tim, I was going to say, do we need to dis-own you, :lol: but you saved yourself nicely there, by keeping the Z. :p

I think you might be right about the low mileage ones. Even now, the very low mileage ones still fetch more, US, NZ and guess in the UK too.