How many of you are around Southampton area?

Z Boy

Keep seeing a few different Zeds around Southampton/Winchester...a couple of silver roadsters, a blue coupe, a blue coupe with aftermarket wheels and exhaust, couple of silver ones, an orange one...

Are any locals on here at all? Would be cool to have a little meet up somewhere.

• 1 month later...
Is that the blue one with the chrome wheels? I've seen it in ASDA a couple times. Also seen a couple other Silver coupes. A Silver Nismo coupe used to live round the corner of my old house. Still think he has it as I see it around the area on the way to way every so often

Nope, mines a bulk standard GT with the Rays.

Hi, I am based in Basingstoke and travel up the M3 to Camberley each day - though at 6.30 in the morning so hard to spot in the dark. I don't see many other Zeds around. See plenty of Audi TTs ( :yawn: they are sooo common ) on their way to London, which makes me so happy I have a Zed :D !!!

Mine is an 06 Gunmetal, no mods (yet) - only had it a few weeks.

Yep I'm in Southampton, live near the Common and work up near Chandlers Ford Asda. Have a black roadster (plate ends 'ZWZ'), could well be up for a local meet if there's one coming up!

Welcome to the forum, pop a post up in the Welcome's area. ;)

• 5 weeks later...
Keep seeing a few different Zeds around Southampton/Winchester...a couple of silver roadsters, a blue coupe, a blue coupe with aftermarket wheels and exhaust, couple of silver ones, an orange one...

Are any locals on here at all? Would be cool to have a little meet up somewhere.

I live just off thge M3 at J3 - happily make a Soton meetup :D

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

I am from north of winchester, so will be up for a meet :)

I have a 07 silver coupe which I have only had for a few weeks now...... lovin it large..... best car I have ever owned !!!!!!

Cheers