First clean pics

Rentech

Well my car appeared on here in some of the last photos from the recent Wales drive but wasn't that clean at the time :blush:

Gave it a quick buffing up today and, as the weather was great, thought I'd post a few piccies. Black cars are hard work, but definitely worth the effort when finished.

Finished off with Dodo Purple Haze :D

P1000836.jpg

P1000837.jpg

P1000839.jpg

P1000838.jpg

... did you just take the graphic from the top of the page for your number plate, or did you find another copy?

I tried to do this on my fullsize image but the graphic from here is too small!

Just copied and pasted from the top of this page, then adjusted size and skewed a bit using my limited knowledge of PS Elements :)

Well my car appeared on here in some of the last photos from the recent Wales drive but wasn't that clean at the time :blush:

Gave it a quick buffing up today and, as the weather was great, thought I'd post a few piccies. Black cars are hard work, but definitely worth the effort when finished.

Looking good, I've also been loving the purple haze although I've done a whole tub in under 4 weeks which is a bit depressing / obsessive.. Were you the 58 (I think) in front / behind me at the start of the Wales run, I was in the MK04 with lop-sided exhaust :lol::blush:

;)

Don't you just love the power :lol:

As you say Rentech, takes some work but can't beat black when it looks as good as your work B)

I even saw that Martinmac's roadster was black when ESR got his ZED cleaned up after fitting his new wheels :p

Looking good, I've also been loving the purple haze although I've done a whole tub in under 4 weeks which is a bit depressing / obsessive.. Were you the 58 (I think) in front / behind me at the start of the Wales run, I was in the MK04 with lop-sided exhaust :lol::blush:

May have been, it's a 57. Didn't notice the wonky exhaust :)

May have been, it's a 57. Didn't notice the wonky exhaust :)

Its only a bit wonky, noone would notice except he keeps pointing it out :-P

• 2 weeks later...