What to do first???

Randomfry

I want to change wheels, rear lights for led ones, nismo exhaust, 5/16 spacer, piggy back ecu maybe, nismo kit possibly and satin z badges. Question is... what should i do first? Most of it's gonna take some saving up so i'm wondering what i should be saving for really. :thumbs:

I've read a few posts about the grounding kits and they seem to get mixed reviews. The spacers something i want to do soon ish.

But you think performance stuff before all the showy stuff?

Twas just the way I went........... And its hard to stop!!!!

Well I'd do what you want first. If you think wheels would be best then do that however remember it's coming up to winter.

But probably best to start with the inexpensive stuff to get going if you you can't wait!

i would get a set of customised front headlights.... :lol:

most folks start with wheels - but defo best to wait till spring for that

just keep your eye out on what comes along at a good price on ebay and the forums and pick things up that way, its a good way to save some money

Paul

Lol i like those headlights but i don't know if i can live without mine while they're done.

Popcharger is definately gonna happen. Just not sure when. Had to pay out £80 to swap my numberplate over yesterday so i'm gonn ahave to put a lot of overtime in.

Lol i like those headlights but i don't know if i can live without mine while they're done.

Popcharger is definately gonna happen. Just not sure when. Had to pay out £80 to swap my numberplate over yesterday so i'm gonn ahave to put a lot of overtime in.

If £80 makes your pips squeak then give up now!

Personally, the spacer for power, the exhaust for looks and sound, followed by the pop-charger for extra sound (and throttle response).

You missed one item from your list, some uprated brake pads :)

Well i've got money i'm just trying to limit what i spend on it lol. The mods it has so far are a S2000 stubby aerial, ferodo racing pads all round and white led interior and numberplate lights. I think i'll go for the spacer first, hopefully in time for the thurrock meet.

Well i've got money i'm just trying to limit what i spend on it lol. The mods it has so far are a S2000 stubby aerial, ferodo racing pads all round and white led interior and numberplate lights. I think i'll go for the spacer first, hopefully in time for the thurrock meet.

spacers in stock and ready to go :thumbs: