Honda DC5 Integra Type R for sale

cfoster

Not too sure why I am doing this and am sure I’m going to regret it (for the second time!!) but I’ve decided to put my DC5 up for sale.

This is my second DC5 which I purchased last January from a forum member. Was the first one I looked at and it was that mint I threw a deposit in his hand within about 10 minutes!!!!!!

Spec is as follows:

Championship White DC5 Integra Type R

October 2001 (51 plate) - The previous owner bought it from a private seller in Japan so didn’t even make it through the auctions!

Mileage is now around 33000 miles. Was brought into the country on 29000kms (about 18000 miles).

I have loads of history including a full service at Honda (did have a warranty as well but this has now expired). Has also had new engine mounts fitted at TGM by the previous owner. I have all the reg documents and numberplate documents.

Since owning it I have had 2 oil changes and a service done (by a Honda Tech in a Honda dealership but not through Honda!! - confirmation can be given though). Last oil change was 2000 miles ago.

Has the red Recaro Interior. Drivers seat bolster has been replaced myself so no sagging on the seat!! (have receipt for this).

Full C Pack – Electric fold in mirrors, Rear Wiper and Push Start Button

Aircon/Climate control (re-gassed last month)

HID Headlights

New front brake pads fitted 2000 miles ago (genuine Brembo pads)

Front calipers have recently been refurbished so no laquer peel or anything.

CAT1 Remote alarm with Certificate

Honda rear parcel shelf (rare!!)

Clear Side Repeaters

17â€

You wont regret gettin a z mate! :teeth: RWD gotta love it!

For anyone who might be interested in this car i can vouch for chris he is a true petrol head & as we used to say in the ford scene a bufty i.e. spends far too much time cleaning & polishing the car! :dance: so you will be hard pushed to find a car that has been as well looked after!

I can confirm it's very tidy car lads, Chris always maintains his cars to the highest standard.

Why is it for sale though? Simple - he's had a go of my Zed and he knows he wants one! :yahoo:

Yup, all your fault Matt i'm getting rid of!! Although i've got my eye on a couple of Boxsters as well :teeth::headhurt:

Chris :)

I can confirm it's very tidy car lads, Chris always maintains his cars to the highest standard.

Why is it for sale though? Simple - he's had a go of my Zed and he knows he wants one! :yahoo:

Although i've got my eye on a couple of Boxsters as well :teeth::headhurt:

:nono:

Having driven my mates Boxster 3.2 i found the engine didnt have the character the Zed has. Steering was numb until the wheels where loaded up and the interior was really dated. I did however like having the roof down something i didnt think i would actually like. For me it it just showed me how much value for money the Zed is.

Plus i didnt fancy paying over £1k for discs and pads and £100 for hoovering leaves out of the front bumper :wacko:

Yup, all your fault Matt i'm getting rid of!! Although i've got my eye on a couple of Boxsters as well :teeth::headhurt:

You get a boxster & i will come down to essex & bitch slap you up & down the road!

:boxing:

dont be a poof!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...