hello fellow zeders

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here . Im richard cooper from port talbot in southwales (near swansea) . i bought my 03 350z about 2months ago . im the 1st uk owner and have had loads of problems , but with sum luck when i get it back from the garage tomorrow everything will be ok :D Il get some pics up soon to show u guys

Thats my intro over , if anyone has an exhaust for sale let me know :thumbs:

well it sarted off when my dad picked the car up from the dealer , anything over 60mph and the car would weave around and there was a knocking around the front left wheel . The dealer replaced the ball arm joints and that sorted the front out . In the mean time i had gone through a set of tyres 900 miles only on the insides :dry: now its gone to have rear wheels aligned to see if that sorts it out . ive also had problens with the window going up in auto then back down quater . Any help much appreciated

sorry to sound a bit dumb but how do u reset it .

Its good to see quite a few people from wales do u have any local meets

No meets yet, trying to arrange one though.

I may be at the JapWales meet at J30 on the 4th though if you fancy popping down :thumbs: