hello fellow zeders

It didnt have an aerial when i bought it so sum guy in japan has it . They are team dynamics , drift 19inch . The dealer put them on wen i bought it not the best rims about but they are better than standard :D

It didnt have an aerial when i bought it so sum guy in japan has it . They are team dynamics , drift 19inch . The dealer put them on wen i bought it not the best rims about but they are better than standard :D

Anything is better than standard ;)

Please don't tell me you bought this from a garage off carmarthen road in swansea....

If you did I feel very sorry for you as that car was a complete dog

Im not sure the name of the road but its in the same road as jt s (bike shop) and behind the bmw garage . And it is a bit crap im finding this out at a big cost £££££££££££ :headhurt:

Yep thats mine . Realy wish i haddnt bought it .

Does anyone know where i can have the alignment done because i cant find anywhere ?????

Don't worry about it mate, you can replace the cubby cover, gearstick, key, bonnet release and seats all with nice shiny brand new stuff :thumbs:

It'll be good as new then :)

well when u put it like that it doesnt sound that bad . Just have to get it driving properly 1st ,when thats sorted il be happy . Im supose to have it aligned again today hopefully the place im going to today wont keep the car for 3 hours then decide they cant do it . :rant: