Pics of my (clean!!) Z

fatalus

Very nice photos. :thumbs:B)

Can you make them any bigger? :teeth:

Haha..I knew someone would say that! I was little lazy and left them in all their glory!! But the next ones will be teh usual 1024x768, I promise :teeth:

Sorry, but just couldn't resist. :)

jim shhh, he has done a good job at cleaning the car, leave him be with pictures or we shall mention what you were listening too in falkirk :p

i still like 3rd the most, i could go into all my technical fandabary about why i like it, but i canny be fooked!

jim shhh, he has done a good job at cleaning the car, leave him be with pictures or we shall mention what you were listening too in falkirk :p

i still like 3rd the most, i could go into all my technical fandabary about why i like it, but i canny be fooked!

Thanx for the support mate !!!! :teeth:

Actually me and my amateur photographer firend would be curious about your technical mumbojumbo for that photo! I also think it is the best but I really do not know why....It just feels so!! :thumbs:

I'll give you a little insight,

i'm guessing the other photos were shot more at standard eye level,

so the photographer stood as he usually would, then took the photo from there.

the 3rd one it is evident that he has lowered himself to create a new veiw point which is classed more as "original" than standard.

heres what i mean in photos.

Sv_at_the_loch_3_by_ARphotographs.jpg

This was taken just after i got the bike (hence it being standard) and it was a snapshot taken at eye level, see how unimpactual the photograph is? (had to hunt quite hard for a bad photo ;))

Silver_Nissan_350z_4_by_ARphotographs.jpg

This was shot from a low down height, and as you can see it creates a new dimension to the photograph as its not how you would see one when you pass it in the street (jay's 350z)

Ferrari_F430_4_by_ARphotographs.jpg

This was shot from the tripod at full height so it was above eye level and it once again adds more dimension to the photo.