New member alert!

Hi everyone. I'm completely new and joined up to get loads more info ont he 350z. Looking at getting one in the near future and if possible a UK version GT. Just need to save a bit more which is hard at the moment saving for a wedding............unfortunately she doesn't understand that a 350z IS that important to me :teeth:

Just a quick newbie question. When looking at the details for the cars, it mentions services and quotes L3 or P3 etc. I've tried looking for explanations online for them but haven't turned anything up yet. Can anyone out there explain this to me please? How often do you need them, rough cost (I know this will vary greatly) and whats included in each one.

I'm looking at a Z with less then 30,000 miles if possible and quite a few of the ads have this service info on.

Thanks all, any replies greatly appreciated.

Shuck

I reckon that thread needs updating Mart, I can assure you that my dealer charges more than that now!!

Oh and :welcome: shuck

You aint too far from me (H/Pool), th ebest dealer in the area is a small family run place "Oates Nissan" through at Willington (near Bishop Auckland)

Good luck in your search - there are a few members selling up at the moment, and you can guarentee they will have been well looked after.

Al

:welcome:

The difference as far as I am aware between a Lx & Px (x = 1/2/3) is that a Px is the proper Nissan service for in warrenty cars where they hook it up to the Diagnostic machine and Lx is the same but without the diagnostics. I heard that if you have a Px while it is in warrenty then it voids it. After warrenty Lx is the way to go, for most garages you get more than a Px and cheaper!

Thanks for the quick replies! Thats sorted out the service queries for me, cheers.

Thanks for the advice Lexx, Bishop Auckland isn't too far away at all. Nice to know there are some members near by as well. Seems when I'm browsing the ads, everyone is selling up down south.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

My friends selling his UK GT Black 350z which he has looked after really well, plus it's a great spec and has covered 30,000. I polished it for him and it's very tidy:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=63102

It's a show car for my website.

PM me if you're interested, or mail me on mattjonescardiff @ hotmail.com