Song request

Madmarky

Thanks for having a look GC350z, unfortunately you came up with the same stuff i did and as you spotted its not the exact mix im after.

Jay - I like that Disturbed track too, in fact im a real fan of all there stuff, heres another of theres i really like, good remix of old track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgNjLhTrxW8

I think bands like this shout come with health warning to not play whilst driving as they really do encourage me to drive hard! This is why i mainly listen to bands like nickleback, Maiden in the car as i value my life :thumbs:

I currently have The Sickness in my car. Love Stupify.

My problem is I like to listen to loud music when driving, so normally have System of a Down or Killswitch Engage on. How I still have my license is beyond me.

If I wanna take things easy - I listen to Sonic Boom Six, or Lightyear, or some other punk/Ska combo

I currently have The Sickness in my car. Love Stupify.

My problem is I like to listen to loud music when driving, so normally have System of a Down or Killswitch Engage on. How I still have my license is beyond me.

If I wanna take things easy - I listen to Sonic Boom Six, or Lightyear, or some other punk/Ska combo

like the disturbed, under rated imo , believe is a class album

• 4 weeks later...

Well guys your gonna hate me!

I was at a club in glasgow last night to see basshunter it was a invite only gig so only about 500 people there! He was actually really good which surprised me! BUT the best bit had to be that the hot chick was there as a dancer lol i couldnt bloody believe it! I even got 2 chat 2 her after the gig in the vip area! I actually couldnt put a sentence together lol she was the hot! Also couldnt think of her videos that she made :lol::blush:

Just thought id let you all know i met her woop woop :teeth:

Well guys your gonna hate me!

I was at a club in glasgow last night to see basshunter it was a invite only gig so only about 500 people there! He was actually really good which surprised me! BUT the best bit had to be that the hot chick was there as a dancer lol i couldnt bloody believe it! I even got 2 chat 2 her after the gig in the vip area! I actually couldnt put a sentence together lol she was the hot! Also couldnt think of her videos that she made :lol::blush:

Just thought id let you all know i met her woop woop :teeth:

:worthless:

lol i wuld hope it was for her :lol:

I dnt think he will be mate because it was organised by clyde1 radio station 2 help promote a club! It was a beach party lol! OOOoOo there was some great sights there last night :blush: However i have a serious hangover 2day

i can just imagine that jay,

*jay* "ehhh.... ummmm...... hi....."

*her* "ohh hi, do you want to touch my breasts or bum?"

*jay* "mmmmmmmmmm *runs to fix hair in the zed's mirror* *drools*"

Lexx, no need to let down his tyres, just remove the inside mirror!!!