I may be having to say goodbye to you all and the Z

shire350Z

Well maybe not you all but the Z might have to go :( as wanting to buy a second house with it being a great time to buy at the minute, with property's being at such a low!!

Only problem is need the money from the Z, trying to sort it without selling but not looking good!!!

Undecided wether to sell the car as it is or wether to sell all the parts and put back to standard, not sure which way would be best!

Wouldnt really know a price to put on it???????? but if anyones interested in any of my parts give me a pm and ill keep you all posted :thumbs:

p.s should be in total nissan's next issue out 25th july :teeth:

few pictures for ppl who havent seen it :thumbs:

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

Sorry to hear this James :headhurt:

I would put back to standard and sell the parts. :thumbs:

On the housing front i would be tempted to wait a little longer as the prices will slide further yet. ;)

Glad that you seem to have had a result from Total Nissan :thumbs:

Hi mate shame to hear about the Zed but I undestand - if I had the cash I would be looking at that also - but hang on a bit longer as mentioned - market is not moving much - good luck with it anyway - and stay on the forum even if the Zed goes, just when selling ensure you use a spirit level for the number plate - sorry could'nt resist :teeth:;)

yeah im waiting till the end of the year till i buy, 99% sure itll still go down!

but yea, stripping the car always gets u a couple of grand extra i think, i dont think many buyers will really appritiate them 1-2k nismo wheels u got there ;)

Sorry to hear this James :headhurt:

I would put back to standard and sell the parts. :thumbs:

On the housing front i would be tempted to wait a little longer as the prices will slide further yet. ;)

Glad that you seem to have had a result from Total Nissan :thumbs:

+1 I reckon we have still another 5%/10% drop yet down.

Don't sell up yet.

House prices will continue to slide. If you buy now, your house will continue to depreciate meaning in 12 months time you could possible be in negative equity.

With regard to your car, you have done some pretty permanent mods like the bumper, spoiler and roof. These would look odd imo on their own.... :blush:

I agree that you may make a bit more money separating the mods but you may be left with an unsellable car...........

Don't sell up yet.

House prices will continue to slide. If you buy now, your house will continue to depreciate meaning in 12 months time you could possible be in negative equity.

With regard to your car, you have done some pretty permanent mods like the bumper, spoiler and roof. These would look odd imo on their own.... :blush:

I agree that you may make a bit more money separating the mods but you may be left with an unsellable car...........

+1 Its never really going to go "back to standard".

I'd revert back to the old wheels and take off as much of the engine bling as poss. It will then still obvsiously be modded but still look cracking for whoever buys it. Those Nismos will get you a nice chunk of cash on here ;)

Sorry to hear you going to sell but we all juggle priorities with money.

Shame to see your car go I think it is a great example of one, agree with you not going to take it back to standard but worth perhaps selling a few items as suggested. Would think someone would snap your car up even with std wheels and a bit more std engine bay.

Best of luck with the housing punt :thumbs:

Shame you may have to sell, your car was coming alone nicely :thumbs:

I'll be waiting untill next year to buy a house so I dont have to sell the Z to get a deposit. If you do sell though I may be interested in a few engine bay parts ;)

Where there's a will there's a way!

I looked at buying a second house last year, I had a tenant lined up for my current house so would have been fine however I would have probably needed to sell the Zed to free up funds for a deposit and a pick up for doing the running about for DIY that was required!

Was just thinking you hadnt been on here much mate, shame to see the Zed go after such a short while.

One thing to remember at the moment about buying is that even if the prices come down the cost of borrowing will go up... Putting money into bricks and morter if you havnt got all the cash to buy it out right can be expensive. Also you need people to rent, when it was cheap to borrow cash you could make money on rentals, now you would have to supliment it... Well you do down south anyway!!

I just went from paying 4.6% 2 year discounted to paying 6.8% on intrest free... Ouch....

Anyway, I am sure I have some spare cash to take a few bits off your hands!!

know what you guys are saying property is my and my dads business!! iv already got one house i rent, which isnt on a buy to let mortage as they think im living there to keep costs down just insure it through a friends firm as buy to let, so covered !!! ;)

Id wait as you guys have said but this is a cracking house for the money and im buying it to live in, if i was just buying it as an investment id be waiting but im not as my own home :thumbs:

Very true what you said sarnie about it never going back to standard totally, so might just sell the wheels and exhaust or even sell as it is if someone offered my a decent price, dont really know what price to put on it maybe try 18K and see where it gets me its a 2004 FSH with 54K GT pack, alezan, factory sat nav with not a mark on it just about to be detailed again

jesus martin take me all night :lol:

iv done so many mods mind many can be seen if you look closely :lol:

save someone hell alot of time and money buying one with alot work done!

it will also be in total nissan on 24thjuly and jap performance (no confirmed date yet) and they want it on there stands at shows so another bonus in buying the car ;)

What can't you put back to standard apart from the roof? Won't the nismo rear spoiler come off and put the rear lip back on again? Thought it used the same holes? Wheels you can sell, all the engine bits you can sell, rear lights, exhaust etc you can sell. Apart from the roof which you had sprayed black what else can you not put back to standard as long as you have the originals? :)

The only things i can see that you would have to leave are the roof, side pillar garnish's and front spoiler carbon garnish.