Another Big Kahuna Mod!

Gaz Walker

Nice Kev fitment looks good too B) when you said full monty I was preparing for the worst :lol::headhurt:

Car is really shaping up nice :thumbs: Only thing id change is the wheels to a darker centre polished lip volk that would look sick. Apart from that I have to say one of the best looking Z Ive seen

Pleased you like the look guys, thinks thats the mods done until the end of the year to allow my wallet to recover!

Paul - I know Gaz was looking at your enquiry I will give him a nudge to find out where he is at with the prices.

Thanks

Kevin

Bloody hell talk about Eagle Eyes Mike! No great shakes to be honest still looks amazing but in an ideal world I guess it would have be better to have them going all the same way! LOL :D

Thanks

Kevin

looks good, do you wish though that the weave angle was the same on the tailgate as it is on the roof

Bloody hell talk about Eagle Eyes Mike! No great shakes to be honest still looks amazing but in an ideal world I guess it would have be better to have them going all the same way! LOL :D

Thanks

Kevin

looks good, do you wish though that the weave angle was the same on the tailgate as it is on the roof

sorry Kev, that's the trouble being a graphic designer. Like you said in an ideal world B)

Thanks

Kevin

sorry Kev, that's the trouble being a graphic designer. Like you said in an ideal world B)

Dude didnt know you were too, awesome!!

Thanks

Kevin

Dude didnt know you were too, awesome!!

for 20 years now