Bubbye

Jay

Well guys i wont b posting any of my usual rubbish for 10 days lol! U lucky lot! In less than 24 hrs i will be off to Barbados with my GF, i cant wait! I am under strict instruction not 2 to bring my lap top lol as she knows i will be on the forum :lol::lol::lol:

So i will catch u all when i get back on the 16th. Now jay try and behave yourself in a respectful manner while i am gone :p

Take it easy jay :teeth:

Ps bring on the rum :yahoo:

Have a gooden, will try my best to behave but whilst the slut is away... ha ha ha I come out to play... dont get into any more fights especially out there, the police aint as understanding as over here if you catch my drift bro

Cheers guys i cant wait onlything is gotta leave at 5 from glasgow booo :surrender: I kno wat u mean jay but if u remeber corectly i was jumped :p but still managed to kick sh** out of them :blush:

But am a lover not a fighter, i plan on lyin on the beach and chillaxin with a few rum cocktails :thumbs:

Cheers guys i cant wait onlything is gotta leave at 5 from glasgow booo :surrender: I kno wat u mean jay but if u remeber corectly i was jumped :p but still managed to kick sh** out of them :blush:

But am a lover not a fighter, i plan on lyin on the beach and chillaxin with a few rum cocktails :thumbs:

and a few smacks on the back of the head where your missus has caught you eyeing up some other dolly :lol::lol::lol::blackeye::not_me:

:yahoo: Might be able to have some half sensible threads for a few days :p

Only kidding bud, have a good one and bring us loads of duty free back :thumbs:

ps why don't you sneak into an internet cafe for a bit ;)

Dnt be silly mate my big bro zedrush has my back and will be posting some daft posts 4 me. LOL

I plan on sneaking off 2 a wee cafe but i better b careful wat type of cafe i go in2 :blush:

I will post some pics up when am back from paradise :teeth:

a tip for Barbados is JUST SAY NO - to the person trying to sell you the necklace, the aloe vera leaf, the coconut they have picked up off the beach and even directions! Most of the people are really lovely but they assume you are loaded and will actually try to jump in your car to offer you directions for a fee!

Sarnie was actually correct for once :thumbs: gd job mate :teeth: I just walked out the ternimal and all i heard was " oiy u big man oiy u want some of the wacky backy" i culdnt help but laugh" Then the mrs and i went on a so called romantic walk on the beach and we where meet with some dude draggin his leg across the sand shouting " You man u want some reefa" God u gotta love barbados ;):lol::teeth:

Sarnie was actually correct for once :thumbs: gd job mate :teeth: I just walked out the ternimal and all i heard was " oiy u big man oiy u want some of the wacky backy" i culdnt help but laugh" Then the mrs and i went on a so called romantic walk on the beach and we where meet with some dude draggin his leg across the sand shouting " You man u want some reefa" God u gotta love barbados ;):lol::teeth:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was it good sh*t?

Like i wuld take anything liek that m8 :blush: :kicking

lol so much for our peace and quiet lol, came up with the following conclusions:

1.) either a really fit bird works at the internet cafe,

2.) He has had many arguments with the missus and wants to get away from her,

3.)He is scamming people from an unknown ip like nigerian scam artists,

4.)He is to afraid to go on the beach as he only packed his speedo's and he is not man enough to pack em out..

5.)He misses us... ah bless his cotton socks lol

place your bets now!!!!

I vote 2 ha ha ha

Dnt kno wat u boys are on about i wear my thong to the beach! Is there something wrong with that? :lol: There is actually a very attractive young lady who works here lol but you got me guys I just miss u all :lol::lol: Also when it gets a wee bitty 2 warm i have a cold beer in the internet cafe :teeth::p

Dnt kno wat u boys are on about i wear my thong to the beach! Is there something wrong with that? :lol:There is actually a very attractive young lady who works here lol but you got me guys I just miss u all :lol::lol: Also when it gets a wee bitty 2 warm i have a cold beer in the internet cafe :teeth::p

whats his name? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: