Bubbye

Jay

Dnt kno wat u boys are on about i wear my thong to the beach! Is there something wrong with that? :lol:There is actually a very attractive young lady who works here lol but you got me guys I just miss u all :lol::lol: Also when it gets a wee bitty 2 warm i have a cold beer in the internet cafe :teeth::p

whats his name? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats a tired joke now :p

Dnt kno wat u boys are on about i wear my thong to the beach! Is there something wrong with that? :lol:There is actually a very attractive young lady who works here lol but you got me guys I just miss u all :lol::lol: Also when it gets a wee bitty 2 warm i have a cold beer in the internet cafe :teeth::p

whats his name? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats a tired joke now :p

Only cos I use it on you cos you keep picking up old men of the streets

once you start picking up older woman zedrush will lay off!

Adam how wrong you are! Zedrush is one of these guys who sits in his car outside secondary schools and trys 2 get young girls older than 16 obv in2 his car! Just cause girls his own age are tired of hearing the tired old lines........... "did it hurt when u fell from heaven :yuck::blush::lol:

once you start picking up older woman zedrush will lay off!

Adam how wrong you are! Zedrush is one of these guys who sits in his car outside secondary schools and trys 2 get young girls older than 16 obv in2 his car! Just cause girls his own age are tired of hearing the tired old lines........... "did it hurt when u fell from heaven :yuck::blush::lol:

:lol::lol:

Thats how I met Jay, he wanted to see my puppies I had in the boot of my car and wanted some sweeties, havnt been able to get rid of him since :lol:

Umm i think he returns 2day,

should we pretend we missed him?

Oiy u watch it mr. I am bigger than u and will kick ur ass lol! I kno where u live! :blush: Yeh i leave barbados 2day and arrive home on monday :teeth:

Umm i think he returns 2day,

should we pretend we missed him?

Oiy u watch it mr. I am bigger than u and will kick ur ass lol! I kno where u live! :blush: Yeh i leave barbados 2day and arrive home on monday :teeth:

You swimming home :p

NO dnt b so bloody silly i have bought a wee dingy and paddlin home :teeth::blush:

I took your advice adam and got laura 2 paddle lol :teeth: Home safe and sound had a fab trip would defo reccomend the island! Think i am gonnna go take the car 4 a spin since its a nice day :teeth:

You talkin about the Glasgow meet :blush::lol: I didnt kno you where coming thats great chat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well in :yahoo: Yeh barbados is defo a special place lol. Howver dnt expect anything 2 b done when you ask 4 it lol. Its normally "yehhh man no problem i will get around 2 doing it l8r" :lol:

You talkin about the Glasgow meet :blush::lol: I didnt kno you where coming thats great chat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well in :yahoo: Yeh barbados is defo a special place lol. Howver dnt expect anything 2 b done when you ask 4 it lol. Its normally "yehhh man no problem i will get around 2 doing it l8r" :lol:

You will be getting a call about photos soon bud, if you are available. :D