To spoiler or not to spoil her

RichieP

The whole effect is pretty good though.

ntnsracing_1961_93857782.gif

and we have the full kit in stock at the moment.

I so would!

That is definatly the kit I would go for but promised myself I'd leave it at least a year before I start any major body mods lol

Out of interest... how much is the full kit? :teeth:

The whole effect is pretty good though.

ntnsracing_1961_93857782.gif

and we have the full kit in stock at the moment.

I so would!

That is definatly the kit I would go for but promised myself I'd leave it at least a year before I start any major body mods lol

Out of interest... how much is the full kit? :teeth:

:oops::sorry:

As Nick posted we had a bit of a discussion on this, I've decided that I don't like wing wings if you know what I mean. I think that the the solid spoilers look better, really like this one on Pistonheads which has the Ings with a standard rear bumper B)

350_Ings_1.jpg

350_Ings_2.jpg

350_Ings_3.jpg

I was really tempted by this one as I'm still looking for a Z.

it is all down to personal preference as everyone says, i really like the nismo V1 balances the car out and makes it look that much 'beefier' on the rear!!

i went for the carbon winged one to match with all the other carbon bits i have everywhere and very pleased with it!!!

feel the full carbon on mine would have just looked to much but like we say each to there own :thumbs:

I like this one I dont know what what make it is, just a extended version of the oem one, or either of the two nismo's ones. Cant go wrong with Nismo :D

Blitz I think. Looks nice. :)

The INGS kit looks terrible imo. Looks like each section is just an extension of OEM parts. Makes the car look even more overweight. :blush:

Pics of the INGS kit without the rear bumper look even worse :surrender:

If it was me, the only wing I'd have is the Nismo V1, everything else is chav and a bare rear end makes the proportions of the car look wrong...therefore its the lip spoiler all the way......

I like this one I dont know what what make it is, just a extended version of the oem one, or either of the two nismo's ones. Cant go wrong with Nismo :D

now thats a nice spoiler, discrete and not overly big defo to my taste, but cant help but think audi tt when i look at it.... not sure if thats a bad thing or not....