[SOLD]370z Z34 ARK Performance GRiP True Dual Catback Exhaust System Burnt Tips - used

Adrian@TORQEN

Selling my personal 370z Z34 ARK Performance GRiP True Dual Catback Exhaust System Burnt Tips

in excellent condition, will include brand new gaskets and hardware.

Next day FREE Shipping UK Mailand, additional fee for anywhere else remote or different country. Collection available from TORQEN, LU7 9GW.

£1700

IMG_0287.jpeg

IMG_0288.jpeg

IMG_0289.jpeg

IMG_0290.jpeg

IMG_0291.jpeg

IMG_0293.jpeg

IMG_0292.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From experience they are a little off but the bigger issue is the depth they sit in the diffuser, they sit recessed in there so you can’t see the tips. . I had to cut and extend mine. Had mine sitting half inch out with the words Ark showing upwards. Look spit on imho . 

Let’s remember these exhausts were designed way before Nismo 370z MK1 or MK2 came out, for the standard 370z. 

For the Nismo, best fitment would be the 5” tips. The Ark uses 4”, so you may want to cut the existing tips and add some 2.5” tube to make them longer or replace with 5” tails, which would be better design IMO, you can always change the tips to a different style etc.

Photos of mine in the thread. I kept the standard tips but extended the tubes which I needed to do to clear the rear diff anyway. 

Edited by Payco

On 03/09/2023 at 18:16, Payco said:

They aren’t adjustable. It needs fabrication purely based on my own experience 5 years ago..

I see...Thats what happens when you try to fit a square peg into a round hole! Adds to the fun of modding eh!

Edited by GranTurismoEra
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...