My new car

Zedrush

My next door neighbour has one of these. She's a nurse.... ;)

Thanks...... I now have this horrible image of some bloke squeezed into an Ann Summer's Nurse outfit stuck in my head....

:yuck:

i look sexy :lol::yuck:

:surrender: too much info mate!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks...... I now have this horrible image of some bloke squeezed into an Ann Summer's Nurse outfit stuck in my head....

you didnt complain the other night :p

you didnt complain the other night :p

:scare:;)

She.....I said she. Actually she's the Director of Nursing at DRI Derby.. :thumbs:

:lol: Dan you old codger where you been hiding :p:lol:

Sorry mate, been mad busy.

I moved premises, had to leave that ex-Nissan site because it was too expensive and all my profit was being eaten by the overheads.

So I moved somewhere cheaper and it has been a bit chaotic but things are just beginning to settle down. Moving 66 cars over a weekend was a lot of fun !!!

Hopefully now I can start putting some money in my pocket instead of just paying the bills :thumbs:

New website : www.SouthamsOnline.com

( shameless plug LOL )

Glad to see you are well mate, and still not embarrased about your sexuality :p

:lol: Dan you old codger where you been hiding :p:lol:

Sorry mate, been mad busy.

I moved premises, had to leave that ex-Nissan site because it was too expensive and all my profit was being eaten by the overheads.

So I moved somewhere cheaper and it has been a bit chaotic but things are just beginning to settle down. Moving 66 cars over a weekend was a lot of fun !!!

Hopefully now I can start putting some money in my pocket instead of just paying the bills :thumbs:

New website : www.SouthamsOnline.com

( shameless plug LOL )

Glad to see you are well mate, and still not embarrased about your sexuality :p

Well since you told me you had feelings for me its been pretty hard to be straight. Its not everyday you get picked up by a 20 stone farting baffoon :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::p;)

Well since you told me you had feelings for me its been pretty hard to be straight. Its not everyday you get picked up by a 20 stone farting baffoon :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::p;)

Well you can't blame me Jay, your quite a catch :D

Well you can't blame me Jay, your quite a catch :D

Did the Fashion Police have a bounty on him??[/b]

ahh dan you say the sweetest things :yuck::lol:

Came today :yahoo::yahoo: how sad am i lol, awesome thing, you dont have a key to insurt has like this sensor thing just dip the clutch push the start button and away you go B):yahoo:

SP_A0157.jpg

SP_A0158.jpg

I really like it :blush: getting it tinted tomo and ordering some wheels lol :lol:

ahh dan you say the sweetest things :yuck::lol:

Came today :yahoo::yahoo: how sad am i lol, awesome thing, you dont have a key to insurt has like this sensor thing just dip the clutch push the start button and away you go B):yahoo:

SP_A0157.jpg

SP_A0158.jpg

I really like it :blush: getting it tinted tomo and ordering some wheels lol :lol:

Hmm seen that somewhere before :lol: