My new car

Zedrush

Just bought this today as other one fell through so decided rather than messing around looking for a bargain ill get a brand new 2008 one metallic black as my runaround everyday car.

toyotarav4crosssportnr8.jpg

t7_rav05_car_gal_24_1024_tcm281-356.jpg

Its the 2.2 D-4D Diesel -Manual XT5 with black leather. Anyone else own a Rav4? Any bad experiences or things to watch out for? Should be okay as 3 years warrenty. But already looking at changing the wheels :lol::blush: cant stop modding :headhurt: They sourced one fresh in the country so should have end next week B)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean the punto is no more :headhurt:

yep punto going this week was meant to be last got someone looking at it. Why on earth did I by a punto for :wacko: you lot could of slapped me across the face or shook me lol. To be fair despite its size what a brilliant little car B)

A trip down ESr me think time to mod my new shed :lol::lol::lol:

Does this mean the punto is no more :headhurt:

yep punto going this week was meant to be last got someone looking at it. Why on earth did I by a punto for :wacko: you lot could of slapped me across the face or shook me lol. To be fair despite its size what a brilliant little car B)

A trip down ESr me think time to mod my new shed :lol::lol::lol:

Good choice of car Jay the wife has one so should suit you fine ;):lol:

Why buy a new one numbnuts???? :bangin:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=

That ones lost 6k in less than 6 months................. :wacko:

cos its 158 miles away lol :lol: just want a new one, like being the first to open a tin of coffee in the morning

Eh??????????????? That priveledge costs £6k!!!

After our convo on the phone today, you might as well half that profit by buying this new................... :headhurt:

Why buy a new one numbnuts???? :bangin:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=

That ones lost 6k in less than 6 months................. :wacko:

cos its 158 miles away lol :lol: just want a new one, like being the first to open a tin of coffee in the morning

Eh??????????????? That priveledge costs £6k!!!

After our convo on the phone today, you might as well half that profit by buying this new................... :headhurt:

Will explain later, want a new one :dummy::teeth:

sod it will explain now lol, take another look numbnuts, you have a link to an XTR, I want an XT5, in black, second hand 2007 with 5k miles are going for around 22k, not 18k :wacko: so 2k for a brand new 2008 one, I can live with that :p There is a silver going for 19999 but it has slight damage to it thats the cheapest so far. Not so silly after all :p:lol:

Should prove a sound run around.

Personally the new thing is always a hard justify for me, but then we each spend our money the way we like. As a thought if you had kept the punto and put the money into mods I wonder what else you could have? Is there anything else left to add ?

Sound car choice though.

Should prove a sound run around.

Personally the new thing is always a hard justify for me, but then we each spend our money the way we like. As a thought if you had kept the punto and put the money into mods I wonder what else you could have? Is there anything else left to add ?

Sound car choice though.

lol good point need the car for work too so punto not great choice and turning up to meetings in the 350z and they'll be expecting Vin Deisel to be getting out of it lol, so this was sensible choice. Loss of 2k for buying new aint that bad, in comparison to how much Ive spent on the 350z :headhurt: