My new car

Zedrush

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just needs a metallic pink fleck overspray and some spinners and it will scream 'Ravrush' all over!

:lol:

Jay, as you seem to have some spare cash splashing around, fancy, err, loaning me some permenantly for a TT upgrade for my Zed? Whats £6 between friends :thumbs::teeth:

Just needs a metallic pink fleck overspray and some spinners and it will scream 'Ravrush' all over!

Jay, as you seem to have some spare cash splashing around, fancy, err, loaning me some permenantly for a TT upgrade for my Zed? Whats £6 between friends :thumbs::teeth:

May get a good deal on a double wedding which would save you some money ;)

Well one of my best mates is getting married this Aug. And I'm having to be fully morning suited up for that and the missus is a brides maid, so we may be able to tag on the end of his wedding :lol::lol::lol:

Far easier if Jay just gives me the money out right though. I did buy a Blitz punchbag once and I think some foot and hand guards, so I've done my bit in helping his family empire :thumbs:

Well one of my best mates is getting married this Aug. And I'm having to be fully morning suited up for that and the missus is a brides maid, so we may be able to tag on the end of his wedding :lol::lol::lol:

Far easier if Jay just gives me the money out right though. I did buy a Blitz punchbag once and I think some foot and hand guards, so I've done my bit in helping his family empire :thumbs:

Would make for a very interesting wedding present list :lol:

Why buy a new one numbnuts???? :bangin:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=

That ones lost 6k in less than 6 months................. :wacko:

cos its 158 miles away lol :lol: just want a new one, like being the first to open a tin of coffee in the morning

Eh??????????????? That priveledge costs £6k!!!

After our convo on the phone today, you might as well half that profit by buying this new................... :headhurt:

Will explain later, want a new one :dummy::teeth:

sod it will explain now lol, take another look numbnuts, you have a link to an XTR, I want an XT5, in black, second hand 2007 with 5k miles are going for around 22k, not 18k :wacko: so 2k for a brand new 2008 one, I can live with that :p There is a silver going for 19999 but it has slight damage to it thats the cheapest so far. Not so silly after all :p:lol:

I can't believe you phoned me at 07:18 AM to tell me that!!!!!!! :dry:

cos its 158 miles away lol :lol: just want a new one, like being the first to open a tin of coffee in the morning

After our convo on the phone today, you might as well half that profit by buying this new................... :headhurt:

sod it will explain now lol, take another look numbnuts, you have a link to an XTR, I want an XT5, in black, second hand 2007 with 5k miles are going for around 22k, not 18k :wacko: so 2k for a brand new 2008 one, I can live with that :p There is a silver going for 19999 but it has slight damage to it thats the cheapest so far. Not so silly after all :p:lol:

:lol::lol: cos I wanted to gloat over your error and couldnt wait to ring you later on :lol::lol::lol:

"it must be love...loooove love"

:lol::lol: cos I wanted to gloat over your error and couldnt wait to ring you later on :lol::lol::lol:

XT5 for less than £20k

:p