GO JAPAN EVENT NOW Fully Booked

Payco

Yep. If anyone else wants to join please PM me and I will see if I can increase our stand space to accommodate more cars . Please do not buy a ticket and add your name now as we are at capacity and as it stands we are fully booked. 

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

• Payco changed the title to GO JAPAN EVENT NOW Fully Booked
4 hours ago, Payco said:

Stand now full.. Great effort Ben , making the journey down south. It’s a great show..

Cheers mate. It'll be my first time down there, seen a couple of videos about past shows and it looks great 👍

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

For all those attending i  am just keeping you posted as the show is coming up this month. Once I receive the site plan I will share on this thread and post some details of how you can use a better entrance on the day to avoid queuing to get in. If anyone wants to meet a couple of miles out let me know as in previous years we have met pre show. More details to follow in the next two weeks. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ok everyone. You should all now have an email re Sunday. Couple of key points. It states our entry time is 8.30 so suggest you plan on 8 as it will be busy. Please make sure you have printed your stand pass and ticket ahead of the day. They will simply not let you in without both . My advice is to go in the main entrance and not where they direct you. It will take you over an hour to get in if you go via the show entrance and it will take you across 3 fields which will cover your z in dust. I have attached a photo showing you where to go in and where not too. PM me with any questions . See you all Sunday, 

95925D04-DEF8-4A12-9BE5-93F68D791685.jpeg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

Hi all, gutted to miss last show of the year and one of my favourites but we all have a sick bug in our house :( haven’t had a good night, hoping to get some sleep soon! If someone else can take my space then please do, will miss seeing seeing so many of the gang today :( 

• Sad 2

You both were missed.

Had a cracking day catching up with the old guard and meeting some new faces.

The stand looked great with all our great looking zeds.

Great venue for a show and will def go again.

Thanks for organising Martin and I hope you and Amy feel better soon 😀

• Like 3

It was a great day thanks for organising Payco 👍.

Good speaking to a few of you, I had to get going about half one because my mate needed to get home for 5 and we wanted to go to Caffeine and Machine for the Diakoku jap weekend on the way and it's a good three hours or so back to Nottingham, so I'm sorry to those I didn't talk to.

Edited by Ben350
  • Like 3

Had a great day at Brands Hatch and as Steve said good to catch up with the old gang and to chat with the new faces. Thank you to Martin for organising the day and hope you are feeling better and the same to Amy.

It’s the first time the Z has been to a meet in almost 5 Years since running another car. So pleased to see it parked up again on a club event along with a great line up of other Z’s 👍

• Like 3