Stoke are in the premiership

Beavis

:yahoo:

Great scenes when i was in Stoke earlier, going to be a big party tonight :drunk:

What a joke they will be :lol:

Your probably right, but what an injection of cash ;)

Just enjoy the season! When we first went up we had a season long party knowing we were going to come straight back down again (outsinging the scousers when we were 6-0 down at home got them confused).

As you say, think of the money (60 million for one season)! At least you've only got 11 points to beat not to be the worst team ever in the Prem.........

And Leicester are down, oh well, knew it would happen anyway, but if only we could have got the ball in the net instead of hitting the post.

I'm not renewing my season ticket, at least it'll give me more time to drive the new Z!!

Ando

:yahoo: Mid table & a cup final :teeth:

Went to the Cardiff V Stoke game at the start of the season, Although playing well always expected them to fall back. Hopefully we will take your place next season ;)

• 5 months later...

Great scenes when i was in Stoke earlier, going to be a big party tonight :drunk:

Yes your right i cant stop :lol:

Stoke 2 Arsenal 1 :lol:

And Liverpool could not beat them at home :lol:

What is great to see is how the teams that got promoted are giving the so called bigger Premiership teams a real run for their money!

If your remotely even proud of your football (long throw) team then you need flogging. Hull are doing it right, Stoke are shite....

If your remotely even proud of your football (long throw) team then you need flogging. Hull are doing it right, Stoke are shite....

We have a bite :yahoo::lol:

Don't get me wrong, i love the small teams doing well e.g Hull but the way Stoke are doing it is a joke and (hopefully) unsustainable :surrender:

Don't get me wrong, i love the small teams doing well e.g Hull but the way Stoke are doing it is a joke and (hopefully) unsustainable :surrender:

Its about putting the ball in the net, does not matter what way you do it. Paddy power must feel right knobs after paying out after the first game that they would go down. And you get me wrong i dont really support them, they are local to me thats all. There football was never going to be pretty this season but they are effective, if they stay up then they can build on that ;)

If it was a level playing field re money then I'd agree with you Sarnie but as it's not then the smaller clubs need to come up with different ways to take the big teams down. If Stoke achieve it by long ball then fail play to them. If they survive this season then they'll have the money to mix up how they play next season...

However, if we also lose to them in a couple of weeks then I will certainly slam their tactics!! :lol: